Kiki marrige part 4 by RN & me

Kartik Aaryan pov :

I was eagerly waiting for sara to arrive  since kiki's wedding is fixed. ‪ coming Friday ‬ is kiki's engagement and after two weeks the wedding. I can't imagine the person whom I used to bully , my little sister is going to be married. Everything feels unreal.

I got a message on my phone that Sara's flight has landed, so I send my security guy to bring to the parking area safely.

After 20 minutes sara was infront of me wearing a simple pink salwar suit with her specs onn.

She smiled and sat in the passenger seat.

" hey Kartik, did you stress more thinking about the marriage ?? " she asked hugging me.

"Can't you stop reading my mind , it's freaking me a little." I said blushing.

"I am here, so no more stressing." She said.

"When are you leaving ? " I asked her .

" I  am not going anywhere. I will start my next schedule only on april 1st for a week then till kiki's wedding I will be there with you by your side. So just sit back and relax." She said holding my hand.

' Isn't she the best person in the whole world.' I said to myself.

'Don't lose your princess at any cost.' My inner voice spoke to me.

' huh , I know. You be quiet.' I replied back.

" I just don't know what to say. Shall I show in actions." I said and kissed her forehead without giving her time to process what is happening. After taking my time to kiss her forehead I just placed my forehead on hers and just stayed like that.

" I get it ." Sara said trying so hard to blush, but her face was already very bright than the tomatoes 🍅 .

"we can go directly to the jewellery shop. please ask ma  pa  and kiki to  start from home in 5 minutes , so that we all reach at the same time." Sara said after cooling down.

As per my princess order i called my dad and asked them to start from home to the shop. Sara was on the  phone with amrita , Ibrahim and her dad as she reached Mumbai.

Within 35 minutes we reached the jewellery shop . Dad , mom  and kiki were waiting there for us.

As i wanted privacy the jeweller arranged a special room for us to shop, he brought all the new designs for us to choose.

We selected jewellery for every function and the final bill was brought.

Me  and dad  got into a verbal fight for deciding who to pay the bill.

"papa , please why can't you understand that I have the full right to contribute my full to this wedding." I  said.

" koki , its my duty to get my daughter so let me do." My dad  said.

"let me take the financial responsibility. I am capable of that, you just don't worry and take rest. you just have to do the kanya daan. other than that please let me take care of these things ." I  argued.

" pa can I borrow Kartik for a minute." Sara asked my dad's  permission and pulled me to the corner of the room.

"What ?? "I  asked  still wanting to pay.

"Let him pay, or let pa give what ever he has."

"No sara " I was about t argue but she cut me.

"Did we allow him to pay for dress ??" She asked me.

"No." I replied.

"Exactly, those are the people we know and they also won't get if your parents give them . And we still have other payments which sure we are going to pay. So let your dad  do this.  This is not the place to argue . He sure wants to   Marry his girl the way he wants so let's leave the topic." Sara said.