Ganapathi pooja part 2

Sara pov:

"Sara , don't you think it's little wrong baby . Even Mala ji is worried ." My mom spoke finally as she was near me throughout the phone call with Kartik and Mala ma.

"Mom , I didn't mean it but I just dont want to be a guest."

"Just don't make it complicated sara and maybe Kartik and his family are new to industry. You are not . You know how it works and that's all I am going to say." My mom and left to do her works.

The one thing which I like so much about my mom she , she doesn't speak paragraph to lecture or guide me . She just say few line and leave me to reflect on it and till now she has always succeeded with me and ibrahim.

I decided not to over think and go with the flow.

Kartik send me a picture of the Bappa he brought home. Which also means I have to go to his house at 5:30 in the morning.

I decided to wear a yellow Kurti and carry some essential Pooja stuff which I got yesterday.

As usual with a great coordination with our drivers I reached safely without being caught by papparazi or fans.

I saw ma, preparing the plates in kitchen. I took blessings from her by touching her feet.

"Be happy beta and may all your wishes come true." She said.

"Thanks ma ." I said getting up and hugged her very tightly.

" sorry 😞 ma, I didn't wanna make you upset. I just wanted to be part of your life."

"Shh, it's okay beta . I was not upset yesterday, I was just wondering if we made anything wrong or treated you like an outsider."

" Ma , nothing like that."

"Huh leave it , past is past. It's Pooja time . Let's have a good time." She said kissing me in the cheeks.

Ma took me to the place where Ganesh was placed.

Kartik didn't over do any decoration , a corner was choose to keep the Bappa and  decorative flowers were used on the ceiling

Kartik didn't over do any decoration , a corner was choose to keep the Bappa and  decorative flowers were used on the ceiling. It was so nice.

Ma was setting the Pooja items I too helped her and also shown what I have got for Bappa.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Kartik standing back of me and ma and having  his hand on both of us  and hugging us.

"What's my favourite ladies doing." He asked

"Good morning Kartik . We are all set to start the Pooja." I said.

"Call your dad and sister." Ma said laughing.

"Mummy ji , it's not good to slide with sara every time." Kartik was pouting like a kid.

"Pa, see Kartik is leaving me out." We heard Kiki voice .