Star screen award

Sara pov :

I know I was very late for the award function. What can I do today I had shooting and was wearing a new model of dress so I just needed few minutes to get use to it.

When I was on the red carpet I saw Ranveer Singh posing for the pictures. When he saw me he welcomed me and I started to feel happy by seeing him after a very long time.

The paparazzi has requested us to do a dance and we did. As usual Ranveer has forgotten the steps and was doing it wrong. I corrected it which is a very difficult process.

"I am sure Kartik will be so stunned to see you like this." He said while kissing my cheeks.

"Ranveer." I dragged his name.

"Trust me Sara." He said make me to blush  more.

Solo pictures were taken and a small interview. When I was about to leave inside I saw Ranveer dragging  sahid  Kapoor .

I greeted him and asked about his two cute little babies. I love his family so much.

I wish one day I too had one like them with Kartik.

"There is a surprise waiting for you." Sahid said  to me.

"Achaaa let's see." I smiled.

"Just be smiling and happy all the time." He said confusing me.

"What ??" I asked him back.

"I hope you end up with Kartik and be happy forever like Ranveer Deepika." He said.

"I too wish the same." I said blushing how sahid also thought like me.

After posing for the camera we decided to go inside.

When the program started I was so shocked to see that sahid and Kartik Aaryan is hosting it.

Just now I remember what sahid said. I just smiled to myself admiring my Kartik.

I was called to the back stage. Kartik and I made a appearance to the stage on a car which read BE KAR MAIN KARTIK .

We had a blast like performing songs and dancing to dheeme dheeme.

The challenge for dheeme dheeme was I had to walk with one slippers are do a cat walk. As my bow was big enough I slipped but Kartik being the knight in shining armour caught me. Isn't he the best.

The next try I nailed it . After that we had a great time and I won two awards one for Kedarnath and another one for Simmba.

"Kartik are you free today ??" I asked him when the celebration were over.

"Yeah Sara ?? What happened??" He asked me.

"Nothing Kartik just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Don't you want me to stay the night or what ??" He shocked me with his question.

"Stay Kartik, we have aaj kal shoot tomorrow so it's not a big deal." I acted Cool when I really wanted to hug him and kiss him.

"Okay no worries let me just inform my family I won't be coming home today." He said so cutely like a 5 year old.

"Sure Kartik. I will leave now so media doesn't find about it." I said leaving first with my awards.

I called my go to person for arranging any party or function.

"Hey Priya, do you remember the party which I had planned for Kartik??" I asked her .

"Yes Sara, What about it ??"

"Can you make it today ??" I asked her.

"Sara but " she said.