Jealousy 101 by RN

Kartik's pov

( I was done with ppaw..the song was done.. now we are waiting for the trailer launch and finally the promotions will begin on 22nd nov on full swing..sara is busy with coolie no 1..I was at my home when I got a call from sanchita asking me to reach kwan office..they way sanchita was talking ,I knew that there is something important. I got ready and went out..I bad meeting after an hour..I reached kwan office only to find Sara's car also there,I texted her asking wer she is,but no reply..

I walked to the office to find..sanchita,payal, mudassar sir and sara waiting for me, I asked to sara through eyes about the matter,she just nodded her head saying she doesn't know..)

Kartik: hello everyone, why the room is so silent?? I think there is something very important..but why is sara here..

Sanchita: kartik pls sit..its very important..guys please listen to me carefully..I am publicist..I know the things I m going to tell now is hard to digest ..but we have to..this is Bollywood and after all its business..kartik and sara,its concerning you both..
The media will release a news stating that you two broke up.

Kartik: what the f**k, why will they do that..

Sara: kartik,be calm..
( she held my hand to re assure)

Sanchita: and the next news that..you and ananya are dating..

Kartik: are you out of your mind sanchita..our fans and all the people out there know that me and sara are together..how can you link my name with anyone else than sara..I may not be vocal about this..but I can't imagine anyone else with me than sara
( sara looked at me with her pleasing eyes)

Mudassar : I know what are you thinking..but kartik , the hype is to be created for the promotions strategy..the audience will want the chemistry btw the lead pair to be seen..but all what nation wants is kartik and sara..this is for our movie..you have to act like u are not together..in every promotional interview they will ask about sara..but you have to either avoid it or give a not so clear answer..I hope you understand this..by the time love aaj kal promotions begin everyone come to know that u are still together..

Kartik: this is my personal life...but as I am in this field I have to do what I have asked to do..

Sara: guys..I think I should leave..I understand what you guys are saying..but I would need some time to adjust to that situation..and please kartik ,don't call me now..I will call you once I am acquainted to this situation..

Kartik: baby...

( but she left)

Kartik: guys.. she is deeply hurt..so am I..I would need some time..but will do as u say..

Sanchita: thank you kartik..u are a thorough professional. Please make sure that u guys don't meet each other in public,no function should be attended of she attends it..and vice versa..this Is till December..

Kartik: this is too much sanchita.. I am leaving now..bye

( i left the office, as sara said i didn't call her..I gave her time to sink inn the matters..after 2 days she called me)

Sara: kartik, my 3rd coolie schedule is done and I have 10 days off from work..my friends were planning a trip to Sri lanka.. I thought to join them..so I am leaving tonight..see you later

Kartik: wow princess, you informed me very early..when is your flight??

Sara: sorry kartik..it was all sudden plans..my flight is after 2 hours.. I will leave to airport with my friends now..

Kartik: that clearly means you are not coming to see me and neither I am welcomed there..thank you princess

Sara: kartik baby it