New journey

Sara pov:

"Mom I am home. " I shouted all the way from the front door to locate my mother.

Even though she is a actress she is a amazing mother.

"Tell me what's the surprise."

"First thing there is a part 2 for love aaj kal" I said hugging her  "second best part is I am the heroine and the third is Karthi Aaryan is the  hero "  I could see my moms facial expression change from happiness to sad.

"Mom why are you sad, trust me it will be fine. Just look the pictures." I said handing over the pictures.

"It's nice beta, I only wanted you to be happy."

"Ma today I was so scared about acting with him but then he spoke to me like a mature person and I didn't expect from him. He said if he is not interested in me he would have told to me personally. But he wanted us to be friends , get to know me before making any decisions. Don't you think he is nice."

"Of course sara I have seen all his interviews and even all the news about him in net. He is a family guy he loves his mother and really worked hard and made them proud and as I said I just hope he doesn't break your heart."

"Let's see mom only time will answer."

I ran towards my room and opened my phone to check  messages. I have notifications for my family  and Kartik so if any news comes in Internet I will view it first, but only I found few whatsapp messages from Kareena.

From Kareena:
"Meet us at our favourite restaurant by 7:30"

"Sure"  I replied back.

I am sure my brother or Imtiaz sir would have broke the message to my dad.

I was surprised to see my dad and taimur at the restaurant with Kareena.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much" I said lifting taimur from my dad.

We started to have a normal conversation and when the dinner was over I saw a small cake with congratulations sara on it.

"Dad what's this ??"

"It's for you new movie , I am so happy that you are acting in it."

"Wish you success sara" Kareena said following dad.

After a small reunion with Dad's family I decided to call it a night only to receive a call from my brother which lasted for hours.

"Sara I am going to tell the truth you have already worked two movies with two different costars you know how to behave and don't do anything in which you will end up hurting yourself. Love you sis . Good night." Was  the last thing my brother said before hanging up the phone.

Being the fan girl for Kartik Aaryan I decided to make this pictures framed to keep in my bedroom.

After a month we got the shooting date and schedule for our movie. And more importantly Kartik Aaryan couldn't announce it to the press because his new movie is going to be released and he doesn't wanted to distracted from that.

I took the liberty of telling the press in a event and posting first in the Instagram. I decided to keep it simple and so did Kartik.

After sharing the post of the first picture, people started to ship us even more. It was like the whole Instagram was speaking about us.

Finally the day came to start our first day of shooting. I was there in the airport early and Kartik was late. When he was entering the airport the first thing he asked was " Did sara come?? " can't he give me a single reason not to like him. You may wonder how I knew this. All thanks to the media the paparazzi took a video of Kartik entering and posted.

"Hey sara, how are you ??" He asked once he was with us.

"I am good just waiting to start this new journey."

After landing to our destination ( New Delhi ) I saw Kartik posting a picture of him getting blessings from his mother before starting this movie. That's how he is truly committed to his family.

Kartik proved to me a good friend through the initial days of  shooting , being calm, explaining to me with patience and understanding my mood swings.

Days passed with us making memories for a life long. He won a zee cine awards and  i won a Filmfare award.

So there was small celebration in the sets with media people and film crew

So there was small celebration in the sets with media people and film crew. I decided to make a video.

As soon as the video was posted it became viral. I know I acted like a fan girl in the video. If you don't believe go and check my Instagram.

So what basically happened was when we were supposed to meet fans there were shouting Sara and Kartik. We both we waving and smiling suddenly I started shouting Karthi .......( like a fan girl) when he was showing a heart symbol with his hand.

You should have seen his expression when he found I was shouting

You should have seen his expression when he found I was shouting. We hi-fi each other and went back inside. Media eyes caught my actions and asked me to do that again once we were inside before cutting the cake so I shouted Kartik name twice like a fan girl and basically Kartik has to keep his hand over my mouth to stop me from shouting his name.

As the day came to end it was also our wrap in Delhi. I am really going to miss working with Kartik. To all the tea and coffee we had together . To all the bike rides ( onscreen and offscreen) only then it struck me I am falling very hard for Kartik Aaryan. I am no more a fan girl or it's just a simple crush it's more than that.

 Tell me guys , don't we make a amazing couple??