Promotions 6 by RN

Delhi part 2

Sara's pov

( we reached agra..but we can't go to Taj Mahal in our bus..we have to take a buggy ride from there..it was fun..eventhough I am happy from outside..its killing me from inside that kartik is ignoring his health..and he too understood that..finally we reached at the main entrance of TajMahal..everyone was getting out,but kartik held my hand indicating me to stay there..and everyone left as they understood that we need to exchange some words and they respect our privacy. )

Kartik: what happened sara,why are behaving so different..I noticed this from the moment we were in the university??

Sara : really kartik. You don't the reason..I have told you not to do any stunts which will affect your health..when we were at dance plus also .I have told you to not jump..but you didnt listen..and now u hurt your wrist and back..after this too you are doing stunts on the top of a movie bus..are you crazy..??

Kartik: sara, we are here to promote our movie..i can do anything to sell our movie..

Sara: promotions doesn't mean that you have to keep your life in danger.. why can't you understand this simple thing...what will be my situation If something happen to you..have you ever thought about that??? ( by now my voice was loud and cracking)

Kartik: why do you care so much ??

Sara: what does that mean kartik..you really don't know why I care for you??

Kartik : but you were being so indifferent yesterday, like you didn't trust me enough to love you...

Sara: oho..now I understand..kartik..yesterday was different, I was not ready..we have promotions..we have to wake up early..you don't know that I feel the same way you feel for me..and yesterday nights topic has nothng to do with this...I love you yaar..

Kartik: sara we can talk this out later, everyone is waiting for us..

( I got down from the buggy..but after my manager asked me something..I cudnt hold back and I broke down into tears..kartik didn't see that..ayesha tried to console me..before any media gets the footage i have to control my emotions..but it really hurt me..really kartik thinks that..I dnt trust himself to make me his in all means..I was worried about his hand and our promotions...finally I was relaxed..when kartik heard that I was crying he came running to me to console ..)

Kartik: princess, I am so sorry..i don't know why i said that..please don't these things to your heart..
( and he tried to hold my hand,but I walked past him..we acted all normal infront of we acted all normal infront of the media and crowd, but inside we both were sad..By 9 we reached back to our hotel room..I went to my room even without talking with him..when I was opening my room..I got a message on my phone..)

Kartik: I am really sorry baby,please forgive me..be ready by 9:30 we are going out..pls get ready if not for me atleast for the love of chole bhature we r going to have..I will be there by 9:30..love you..mwaahaa( his message read)

( the love and kiss in the message did melt my heart..even I can't stay angry with him for long..I got to the room..took bath and changed into a white salwar kurta..and was drying my hair ..when I heard the knock on my door.. I know..who is it..I went ahead to open the door ..there he was standing,looking all handsome in black hoodie and a pair of tracks..the moment he got inside..he hugged me tight..I cudnt back from hugging him..he has whispering sorry sorry in my ears.. I nodded ..he picked me up in the same position and made it to the bed

Kartik: sara, baby...I wanted to tell you that I love you so much..and I never thought to make you upset with yesterday nights thing..I really felt bad that you didnt trust me..but that doesn't mean physical intimacy is what I need..our relationship is above all that baby..you are my everything.. I want you to know that...please forgive me..

Sara: I know what you mean kartik..its just that I felt bad then..and it made me emotional..I am so sorry for hurting you also..I love you..
( with that I came and pecked him on his lips..and was going to move..he was quick enough to deepen the kiss..he was kissing me like there is no tomorrow...I felt something wet on my face..only to understand that he is crying..I pulled out from the kiss...)

Sara: baby...I m so sorry.. I love you..there is nothing in the world that's precious for me than you..please don't cry..

I wiped the tears..and we were ready to go out..we went to eat out on rented bike..both of us covered our face to escape the crowd..after having our dinner..we were back to our hotel..he gave me a goodnight kiss on my forehead and left the room..I am falling for this man every single minute...after sometime I took my phone to see my insta feed only to get the shock of my life..he posted the bhabhi video which he captured in his phone when we were in sangla..he wants the world to know that I am his..this video brought me back to our sangla days..I don't remember when sleep took over my thoughts)

Next morning

( I woke up and got ready because we have atleast 8-10 interviews to complete, we were ready by 8:30..me and kartik had breakfast together..I asked him about his hand..his said it's alright.. then began the series of interviews..one after the other..we will finish the interviews by 7 in the evening so that me and kartik can spend some time together..after like eternity we were after like eternity we were done with the interviews by 6..I told kartik that i need a small nap ..he accompanied till the room and asked me to take rest..I changed and as soon as i hit the bed and slept..after an hour or so I woke up..I took my phone and to text him..

(Chat btw sara and kartik

Sara: helo baby..I just woke up..had a sound sleep..what about you??

Kartik: I too woke up just now..I was dreaming about you in my sleep..😉

Sara: acha..what did you dream Mr??

Kartik : you don't want to hear my dear...

Sara: there is nothing that you can't tell me..

Kartik: you know what I got all dirty dirty thoughts about you yaar..☺️

Sara: accha ji...u carry on with your dirty thoughts..I am going to take bath..

Kartik: arrey..don't you want to know what were my thoughts in detail..you know what now I can come to your room and explain that practically..And after the practical class we can take bath together..wat say☺️😉

Sara: noooo kartik..I don't want to here anything..I am going bye..

Kartik: arrey kaise...wait na...let me come..

( he was full on flirting mode)

I was taking my shower..when I heard someone knocking the door..i quickly showered and got out of the bathroom..wearing a bathrobe...clearly knowing who could it be..I went and opened the door to find my sexy boy wearing a white shirt and Jean's.. )

Kartik: may I come inn madam..

Sara : yes you can sir..

( saying that I started walk towards my closet..and him tailing behind me..I opened the door to take out the change of cloths..when I find him standing dangerously close to me..his hand snaking around my waist..nd him taking in my fresh scent..my heart was literally in my mouth..I cudnt hold myself..I am going week on my knees..I rested my body weight on his chest..he was just doing some magic in me..somehow I gathered some words which just came out as a mere whisper..)

Sara: baby..leave me na...I have to change my dress..

( without saying anything he left me..i quickly gathered the nightdress i got in my hand and ran towards the changing room..I wore a red colour satin spaghetti nighty with flimsy coat above that..and came out after drying my hair..applied some lip gloss..I was dying to see him..but was shaking with the anticipation of what is going to happen now..I know what's in store for us tonight...we are going to draw a painting of passion..I slowly gathered myself and open the door..only to find kartik standing near the balcony and lost in thoughts..)

Sara: baby..

( when he heard me calling him..he turned around to see me standing there..he didn't move from there..he just kept looking at me..I was walking towards him like a moth attracted towards fire...I want to burn in this fire called kartik..