3. What the-

*DOUBLE UPDATE- READ 2

*DOUBLE UPDATE- READ 2. Cold FIRST*

Fucking assholes.

I grumble as I walk down the path through the small cottages. As if it wasn't already bad enough we had to come here in fucking February, I'm also missing my well deserved foursome.

For groceries. 

Aiden is a real asshole for sending me after food. He knows I've been tense all since we got here, and how I needed a good fuck, and here I am walking home.

They better have waited for me, or I'm gonna lose my shit. Seb looked extra fuckable this morning, and I wanna use that.

Well, I guess there's at least the snow that's fun. I could use it to get back at Aiden, though Ada would kill me. 

I pass the junior's cottages and smirk. Our mansion is much larger than the literal closets they have to live in for two weeks.

Looking through the trees, I catch glances of kids chasing each other with snow, wrapped up in thick coats.

Of course, it's ten degrees, who in their right mind wouldn't put on a coat?

My question is answered at the next house, where a boy—who clearly has lost his mind—is tanning outside. In his underwear. With his bare back on the snow.

I frown. How the hell does he do that?

I leave the path home and walk over to him, determined on asking. Seriously, is he goddamn crazy? I don't need any more drama with this whole tripe than last year, when the whole football team crashes through the ice on the lake. It was a mess.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask him, eyes taking in his small, slender body. His pale body, spread out in the snow.

If he's cold, isn't he supposed to have blue lips? They're white.

What the—

"Yo, the fag's passed out!" I hear laughs erupt from the house and narrow my eyes at the passed out boy. Looks like it's obvious what happened here.

I bend through my knees and tap the boy's cheek. A small could of air leaves his lips, but nothing more than that happens. 

My eyes narrow in thought. Our mansion is just five minutes away—it's hot and safe there, without others calling him a fag.

"Hey, boy," I whisper, tapping his cheek again. But no reaction this time. I pull out my phone and text Ada to come get us with her car. This boy won't wake up.

Me: Come get me @ the junior's houses. I'll explain ltr.

Her: Babe, I'm busy here. I'm not picking up your whining ass.

I scowl. Partly because she's calling me a whining ass, and partly because I know what makes her so busy. 

And of course for the poor boy. 

Sighing, I pick him up. Guess I'll have to carry him home. I put him on my hip, wrapping my warm coat around him. 

Then I walk home in a faster pace I normally do, but I mean, I don't know how long this boy's been outside and neither do I know how much alive he still is.

The mansion comes in sight, so I take longer strides until I'm at the front door. I've always been proud of the house, and certainly of the front door. It's large and in 80's style, and it's fucking awesome.

Opening the door, the warmth of the house slams me in my face. I quickly walk to the stove, and am relieved to see it's already on. 

I lie down the boy on the couch, keeping my coat wrapped around him, plus three blankets. Then I search in the hallway after my scarf, but find my hoodie and decide that's even better. 

So I release the blankets and the coat, put the hoodie over his head and then wrap him up in the blankets again. If I'm right, then I think he's already getting some more color. 

I turn around to go make a hot chocolate just when Aiden walks into the living room. His eyes bounce from me to the unconscious boy, and he frowns.

"What—"

I sigh. "Passed out in the snow. I couldn't leave him, okay?" With that, I turn and walk to the kitchen. Aiden follows me. "Okay. But he's a student, and you know this is against every single rule."

I turn to look at him while I pour the hot milk. "Would you just go look at his cute face and tell me it isn't worth it? I mean, the boy was damn near freezing to death. It's not like I'm fucking him."

"Yet," I mutter after it, turning my back to him and sipping from the hot chocolate to check the temperature.

Ada stumbles in the kitchen with wide eyes. "Why is my student in the living room?"

Aiden pinches the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and cursing under his breath. "Because Templeton here couldn't keep it in his pants, once again."

I roll my eyes and groan. "That's literally not what this is!" I turn to Ava. "If you saw a boy in barely any clothes passed out in the snow, in this weather, what would you do? And then after you hear laughs coming from the house he should be in, calling him a fag?"

She bites her lip and gives me a nod. "Yeah, I would do the same."

I smirk and brush past them, heading back to the couch when I see the boy sitting up. I hurry, giving him his chocolate milk.

He looks at me with big eyes, filled with confusion, until he flinches. I look behind me, seeing Ada and Aiden watching him. 

"Fuck," he mumbles under his breath, slumping into the couch. I sit down next to him. "Are you okay?"

He shrugs. "I-I don't know? Where exactly am I?" He lowers his voice. "And why is miss Sanders looking at me like I'm illegal?"

I chuckle. "She's not, trust me. What's your name?" He sips from his hot chocolate. "I'm Aaron, mister . . . ?"

"Templeton. Micah Templeton." Aiden shoots me another dagger. We normally never introduce ourselves with our first names, but fuck that.

Aaron just simply stares at us, sipping from his mug.