57. Cheat

*At this point I don't even know anymore, you better check, like, five chaps ago if you've missed any*

Theodore is beyond uncomfortable when he walks in at my welcoming party.

Nina is giggling with Adam. I don't like Adam. Adam sucks.

He's rude to everyone, even to her. He thinks he's stronger than anyone, but oh, just wait until he sees Theodore or even Alex. Or my babes.

People from the other dorms have passed by and said hi, and no one has asked for cheat sheets yet. I count that as a miracle.

When my babies finally step in, the whole mood swings. Everyone looks up and I think I should get some buckets. To catch their fucking drool.

I hug Aiden, who walked through the door first. He grins and wraps his arms around me, picking me up. With that, everyone minds their own business again. 

To my surprise, we sit down next to my friends. I thought my friends were some kind of boundary for my boyfriends and girlfriend, but apparently, I was wrong. They just start talking with each other while eating from the snacks on the table.

"So, Theo, how's the girlfriend going?" Micah asks. I glare and punch him. That's mean.

Theodore winces and slumps even more on the couch. "I-I didn't know she had a boyfriend," he whispers, paler than I've seen him. When he reaches to his bag to close it, I catch a glimpse of red and white flowers. The poor man.

Ada gives him an encouraging smile. "Don't worry, they won't stay together for long. He's burped in her face twice now. She's hating it." We all turn at the same time, looking at a very annoyed Nina and a very confused Adam.

I can't take the guy seriously.

Theo shrugs. "We'll see." He sounds so defeated. I want to help him.

"Why don't I go talk to the Adam-guy and you make some conversation with her?" Sebastian proposes, something I'd never thought about happening. 

Alex nods. "Go shoot your shot. He'll be dumped tomorrow anyway." Theo sinks in his seat, shaking his head. Emma rolls her eyes at that. "And then I was the coward when I didn't dare to ask Isaac out."

Theodore makes a hand sign in Nina's direction. "But Isaac wasn't dating someone else!"

Emma shrugs. "Okay. So don't. But you do realize she'll be at every event that involves Aaron, right?"

Ada waves that away. "Leave the poor guy be. If he doesn't want to go over to her, he doesn't have to. Instead, let's talk about next school year. I have no idea who's graduating this spring."

I raise my hand. Emma, Alex and Isaac do too. Seb grins and catches my hips, pulling me closer. "Of course you are. You're smart like that."

Happy with his arms wrapping around me, I snuggle into his side. Alex snorts. "Couples. I get depressed just because of them." He winces, looking at Theo. "Sorry, man."