55. Celebrity

"So, I suppose I can tell you now

"So, I suppose I can tell you now. I officially am fucking three male teachers in this school."

My three friends, because Theodore is teaching right now, turn to me with wide eyes. I grin, happily. "Oh, and miss sanders too."

Emma throws her arm around me aggressively. "I knew it! God, I'm so happy for you! I could tell by the way they looked at you! Isn't this great?"

I give her a shrug. "I mean, yes, the fucking is great—"

"Nah uh, nope, not doing this," Alex mutters and shakes his head. I chuckle. Isaac gives me a wink. "If you ever need advice from a bottom, here I am."

A tap on my shoulder has me turning in my seat. A girl is watching me with wide eyes. "You're together with miss Sanders?"

It's absolutely not her business, but I'm too excited to finally tell anyone. "Yes. And the two Whitlocks, and Templeton too."

She gapes at me. I give her a sweet look and turn back around. Alex gives Emma a glance. "Um. You know war is around to start, right?" he whispers to me.

I give him a frown. "No. Why?"

"Because, first of all, the hottest professors of this college are taken now. People are disappointed. Second, everyone is going to ask you to give them the answers to their tests."

Shit. I wince at myself. Such an idiot.

And yes, when the bell rings, everyone turns to me. Christ, word spreads fast.

Emma takes my hand in hers and drags me along. Alex closes our group with his hand in mine and follows, pushing people away together with Isaac. 

A girl is in my face, all of a sudden. "Aaron! Hi! I heard you are in a relationship with Aiden Whitlock? Great job, by the way. Listen, can you tell him to, for once, give me an A? I'll fail his course if not. I'm Anna—"

"Work for it," Emma snaps and pulls me along. It's funny how, now I'm together with them, everyone sees me all of a sudden. but when I got pushed down a cliff? No one cared.

"You're like a damn celebrity," Isaac sighs. I scoff. "You're exaggerating."

He makes a hand sign, pointing to all the people watching me with wide eyes as I pass. I sigh. "Okay, maybe you're not . . ."

Alex steps closer to me, pushing a broad guy out of the way. "For fuck's sake. Now they're all interested in you, but where were they when you felt so down?"

I nod. We exit the classroom, but outside are people who know the latest news now too. "Oh, come on," Emma groans.

"Aaron! This way!"

My head snaps up as I see Theodore waving us over. Isaac starts walking in his direction, with Emma tucked to him and me tucked to Emma and Alex tucked to me. It must be a weird sight, but this works for us.

He leads us in an office saying, "T. Di Scenta". He locks it and finally, we can breathe in peace. Theodore chuckles. "Well, this exploded."

I give a little shrug. "Not my fault that they're more popular than you."

He rolls his eyes and gives me his phone, showing an article on the school's gossip page. I groan in frustration. Now already?

There's speculations about our relationship, a lot heart emojis and even a mourn announcement about Aiden's singleness. While I scroll, I see multiple people giving shit on me. 

They're so long single, and this changes that? Please.

I'm, like, 99% sure he pays them for this

Is it just me or do they like absolutely not fit together?

I scoff. Jealous people are the worst.

"Don't listen to them," Emma frowns. "I think you fit perfectly."

I smile. "Of course we do. Have you seen the way they look at me?"

She grins. "Oh, I have. Believe me. That's not something you forget."

Alex groans when his phone rings. "What?" he snaps when he picks up. He looks beyond irritated.

"In Theodore's office. Why?" He rolls his eyes at the answer. "No, I don't support you wanting a fuckfest with him right now. I—Oh for fuck's sake, you have three others to fuck. Choose one!"

And then he hangs up. I raise an eyebrow, sitting down on Theodore's desk. "Let me guess, Micah?"

He grunts. "Who else?"

I laugh. "Can you blame him? I'm pretty amazing."

Theodore snorts. Isaac joins him, while Emma coughs. My jaw drops, mockingly outraged. "Owie! You are so mean to em," I sniff.

A harsh knock on the door stops their laughter. Alex stands up a little, looking ready to strangle whoever's on the door. "I swear to god, if that's Micah—"

"Theodore? I brought you a new shirt. I'm so sorry for this morning!" a girl voice calls out. My jaw drops again, for real this time. That's Nina!

Theo winces before opening the door. Nina walks in, before her eyes widen at the sight of us. "O-oh—I-I didn't know your friends were here. Oh, hi, Aaron."

I give her a pointer look while she hands over a shirt to Theodore. "Are you having secret relationship, Nina?"

She sticks out her tongue. "You're one to talk, mister 'I'm dating four professors'."

Alex snickers. "She got you there." I sigh. Man. Not fun.

"But no, I'm not. I ran into him this morning and my coffee spilled all over his shirt. So, sweet like I am, I offered to bring a new one." She points at the shirt in Theo's hands.

Still suspicious at the way Theodore looks at her, I nod. "Okay then."

The door opens again, revealing Micah. He grins at the sight of me. "Hello, baby. Missed me?"

I reach for a hug. He obeys, wrapping his arms around me and tilting me from the desk. "Well, this exploded, didn't it?"

I nod. "This wasn't my intention, I'm sorry." He chuckles, shaking his head. "No, sweetheart, you don't have to apologize. People just need to learn to mind their own business."

He kisses my cheek before tightening his arms around me and then letting go. "I have to go to my next lecture. I'll see you later, yes?"

I give him another kiss before he leaves, but not without a promising wink. Alex shudders. "People do need to learn to mind their own business, but him? He needs to learn how to keep it in his pants."

Everyone chuckles, before Nina too has to leave. The second she's gone, all of turn to Theodore. Me with a scowl, the others with mixed amusement and curiosity.

Theo raises his hands in surrender. "Hey, what? I'm not breaking the bro code, am I? No. So turn those glares into admiring gazes again, thank you very much."

I raise an eyebrow. "I saw you looking at her. You want to break the bro code, or am I wrong?"

He winces and looks away. "Listen, Aaron, I'm not gonna. . . Look, she's beautiful and all, but I'm not doing anything without asking you first. That's just not done."

I shrug. "She'd be safer with a boyfriend like you than with the guy I saw her lunching with yesterday."

He looks up, a little surprised. "Y-you wouldn't have a problem with it? If I asked her out?"

I shake my head, giving him a soft smile. "As long as you're respectful to her, no."