17. Stay

Aaron is asleep on my chest

I've shifted him until he's completely laying on me. The best part of it is that he just subconsciously snuggled into me.

Playing with his hair, I watch the rest of the movie with the others. The feeling of the weight of his small body on mine brings me peace, and I could fall asleep like this.

Something changed in his mood earlier tonight. He was more playful and not scared of voicing his thoughts. I love that. 

The movie's done, but no one moves. I think Ada is asleep too, though I can't get a good view of her face to confirm it. Any way, Aaron is much cuter.

I brush his cheek with my thumb, smiling down at him. His eyebrows twitch before he shifts.

Fuck. If I woke him up, I'm gonna fucking cut my toe off.

Luckily, he stays asleep. He does start mumbling something, but it's making him even cuter. 

I can't make up his rambling. He shakes his head before slightly opening those big blue eyes, and I swear I die right there and then. Gorgeously adorable.

His eyes glance at the spot he's laying on, before he just shrugs and lays his head back down. I look away and try to hide my big ass smile by biting my lip, but fuck that. I can smile whenever I want.

Aiden smirks when he sees it, but doesn't say a word. He's just jealous, the asshole.

"Hi, baby," Seb whispers, making me stiffen. Dude is gonna fuck it all up with those names.

But Aaron doesn't even jerk at it. He just blinks, still half asleep. "Hi? How late is it?" he mumbles, and I can tell he wants to stay in my arms but doesn't know if he can.

"Go back to sleep," I tell him. He blinks again, sleepily, but agrees and closes his eyes again. 

I stand up, keeping him to my chest, and head to go upstairs. That is, until Seb's words stop me dead in track.

"I kissed him, earlier."

Silence dawns on the room. I spin around in such a fast movement I'm surprised Aaron doesn't wake up.

"You did what?" I spat. This is fucking unbelievable! We agreed to go slow on him, because Aaron needs that right now.

He raises his hands, rolling his eyes. He's actually rolling his eyes at me. The nerves this man has, I swear to all Gods above I'm gonna fucking kill this fucking shit ass basta—

Aiden is frowning now too. "I thought we agreed to not do that? Because if we didn't, I'm gonna drag him upstairs right now and fuck the shit out of the boy."

I grunt and shift Aaron in my eyes, so that I can cover his ears. Don't need him freaking out about this.

"You are un-fucking-believable," I hiss, shaking my head. Ada nods, sitting upright a little more. I guess she wasn't asleep.