44. Shower*

I knock on Seb's door, thirty minutes too soon

Today has been awful. I haven't seen any of them after Aiden left, and I didn't dare to touch myself. They'd know. They always do.

A dog starts barking from behind the door. I startle, not expecting that. Sebastian has a dog?

I find out the door is open, so I invite myself and make my way into the penthouse.

"No!"

I freeze, hearing Seb yell from out of the kitchen and seeing the dog run to me. "Aaron, go back!"

But the dog already has me tumbling down on the floor. I laugh, feeling it lick my face all over.

Seb pants, looking at us in surprise. "What? She normally only attacks people. I was fearing for your life!"

I grin, petting his dog behind her ears. She makes a satisfied noise, curling up on my chest while I'm sprawled over the floor. "She likes me."

"She is a monster. Micah is terrified of her." I smirk, "Micah is terrified of everything."

"I heard that, asshole!"

My smirk falls. Shit. I didn't know they were here already. I'm caught now.

"Gasp. You met up without me? Owie," I pout, playing it off. The three others appear in the doorway between the hall and the living room, looking as gorgeous as always.

"Hello, baby. How was your day?" Aiden grins, knowing fully how it was torturous.

"Fuck off."

Ada raises her eyes. "No, fuck you. That's what's going to happen today."

Oh. Um.

"Aaron, you have five minutes to go to the playroom, get rid of your clothes and lay down on the bed. Face down, ass up." Fuck, Micah isn't playing anymore.

"W-well, okay, b-but I wanted to tell you s-something." I promised myself to tell them about Nina.

"You think you can tell it in . . . Four minutes and thirty-five seconds?" Aiden comments.

I flee. I run through the hallway, their eyes burning on my back, and try to find the playroom in this fucking large house. "Oh baby?" Ada calls out. I look at her over my shoulder.

"Third door on the right."

Relieved, I give her a thankful smile and slip in the right room. This time, I am able to find the light switch. 

The room is . . . surprising. It's about the same as in Arizona, but here, the mood is somehow darker. It gives away the fact that Arizona was only foreplay.

Knowing the time is ticking, I undress and lie down on the bed just like Micah told me too. Somewhere under my slight nerves, I feel excitement tickling my skin. Due to Aiden's teasing this morning, I've been on edge all day. The reward better be worth it.