49. Sorry

"Oh, hey babe! Why don't you wait a second here while I get Aiden and Micah and we'll discuss if we go to that fancy restaurant or not

"Oh, hey babe! Why don't you wait a second here while I get Aiden and Micah and we'll discuss if we go to that fancy restaurant or not."

I give Ada an easy smile. "No thanks."

Then I burst past her, inside of Aiden's mansion. He's rich as fuck, and his house shows it. Sebastian squeezes my hand, which is gripping his hard, but I don't listen. 

He wants to act like everything is okay when he isn't. I'm not letting him believe that everyone in this relationship cares more about fancy food than they care about him.

With a slightly anxious frown on his face, he tries to keep up with my steps. Micah and Aiden are fooling around on the couch when we come in, and they untangle the second I clear my throat. 

Micah is panting, his shirt half undone and his hair messy. Aiden's lip are swollen but besides that, it's obvious who was topping. 

I point at the couch, to the space they have left. Seb sighs, but listens to me and sits down next to my other boyfriends. Micah looks from him to me with wide eyes. 

Ada comes in, frowning. "Aaron—" "Alright," I clap my hands, "since I'm not feeling great, we will stay at home today. But don't be upset, Seb and I have planned something great!"

Aiden scowls and stands up, stopping in front of me. His warm hand collides with my forehead, checking my temperature. "You're sick?"

I stop the urge to roll my eyes at his concern. Reminding myself he's just madly in love with my fantastic self, I pat his hand. "I'm not sick! I just crave comfort and fun people right now!"

Disclaimer: I do not. Seb does. I know he needs to feel loved and cared for right now, but he's too damn sweet to ask for a break. So here I am, offering my well-being for his. God, I'm gonna get pampered so much because of this.

But Aiden doesn't know that, so he just picks me up and squeezes me between him and Seb on the couch. I kiss Seb's cheek as a reminder that I'm here for him, and the large hand covering mine over his thigh is his thank you for that.

Micah sits up a little. "So what do you have planned for us? It better be great, because nothing is stopping me from letting you discover Aiden's playroom."

I groan. "For Christ's sake, Micah, you're horny all the damn time. I should demand limited fuck time for you." His glare is a sign for me not to do that.

Seb coughs. "We, ah, we planned a quiz night. He's going to ask us questions and we have to play against each other. Whoever wins can sleep closest to him tonight."

Ada grins and does a fist bump in the air. "I'm going to win! Too bad losers, but Aaron will be having the best hugs tonight."

I blush as I watch them bicker and brag. Seb leans in closer to me, resting his head on my shoulder and his face in my neck. I immediately wrap my arms around him, comforting him with my hugs. He wants close proximity right now,  not hopeful words. 

"Sebastian. Meet me in the kitchen." Aiden leaves immediately. Seb winces, while Ada and Micah just look utterly lost. 

But everyone knows Aiden will come back if Seb doesn't go, and pissed off Aiden is one I don't want to see. So Seb goes, and Ada and Micah take in his place to baby me. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" she mutters and reaches for a blanket under the couch. Micah pulls me on his lap, hugging me from behind. 

"You're so cute," he whispers, playing with my fingers. "So fucking tiny. Look how perfectly we fit."

Forgetting my mission, I sink in his embrace. His nice words are pulling me under a blanket of warmth, which has nothing to do with Ada, and his touch is warming me up from the inside. 

Shit. I would make a horrible FBI cop. 

"Wait, wait," I ramble when Micah starts sucking my neck. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Third door on the left if you leave through the kitchen. Why?" I shoot up. This is my chance!

Leaving them unhappy, I walk to the kitchen. The second I enter, both Seb and Aiden shut up. Uhm. Rude. But I act as if nothing is going on and give them a smile and a wave before leave through the door. 

Instead of closing it, I leave it on a small gap. Seb looks really guilty, and Aiden looks angry. Both seem to be upset, but I probably imagine the watery eyes, but I'm not sure if it's about Seb's biological dad.

"Sebastian, you know how we feel about it. How everyone feels about it. Why the fuck now and not sooner?" Aiden grunts, dragging a hand over his face. Seb flinches and shrugs. "I-I don't know."

Aiden loses it at that and turns around, breathing in heavily. My poor baby Seb doesn't know what to do. It's clear he wants to avoid this conversation. 

"I'm just— Aiden, I know this is sudden. But I really want this. Please. I can't be bothered with that last name anymore. It's fucking everything up."

Aiden takes another deep breath, as if having the biggest trouble understanding Seb's wish. I frown in displeasure. I wouldn't exactly say this makes me upset, but . . . it does. It really does.

"I know that, Sebastian. But, fuck. It's just the fact that this is because of Aaron that is fucking me in the head. I've proposed this tons of times, our parents did, Camilla did, Ada and Micah did! But Aaron comes to the same fucking conclusion, and all of a sudden it's your solution? As if we haven't told you since the first day you were in our lives!"

Oh. I frown even more. Of course I understand Aiden now. It wasn't my intention to make them believe only I can get through Seb's thick skull. They probably have tried so many times, and I comfort him one time and this happens?

Seb wipes his tears away. "I-I know, I know. But I didn't want to think about him sending me letters and finding out I changed my name. His-his last letter said that  if I didn't visit in less than 48 hours, he wouldn't contact me again. And then Aaron told me what you advised too and it all made sense. Please. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings."

So sudden I almost startle, Aiden is wrapping his arms around Seb. It's a comforting hug, as if he just wasn't upset with Seb. "God, I didn't know about his letters. Why didn't you tell me? Okay, no, this does make sense. I'm sorry I got mad at you. Okay? We can take care of the name. By the end of this week, you'll be a Whitlock by law. You already were our family, but now you're our true family, yes?"

Sebastian sniffles and nods. "Can-can I take a second? I want to call mom."

My heart tugs at his cuteness. I never expected they'd have such soft sides, but I get to see more of them each time we meet, and I absolutely love it. Who wouldn't?

"Ah, here he is," Micah's voice explodes from behind me. I startle, jump forward and fall against the door of the kitchen. The door, which slams open and reveals my hiding spot to Aiden and Seb. 

Shit. Fuck. I'm dead. 

While Aiden is quickly recovered from his surprise, Seb blinks at me in total shock. I want to crack him a smile, but Micah chooses that moment to yank me up and wink at them.

"Don't worry, I'm taking care of this curious little slut. He'll be sorry when I'm done with him."