ON THE RIGHT TIME

DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2022 by Justcallmemissdemon
All Rights Reserved

The story is LGBT-themed.
This is girl to girl's love. A tragedy and dramatic romance love story between Scarlett, Jasmine, and Allison. Fighting, sacrificing and giving up is part of what they called 'love'. The right person at the wrong time and the wrong person at the right time.

Please expect a lot of heavy dramatic scenes.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the Names, Business, Places, Events and Incidents in this story are either the product of the author's wide imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms by means, Electronic or Mechanical, including Photocopying, Recording or by any Information storage and retrieval system, without the writer permission from the publisher.

This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexual scenes, strong language, and/or other mature themes.

I'm not a professional writer. The typos, grammatical errors, wrong spelling, wrong putting of punctuation marks is always present. I'm trying my best to work with it so please bear with me.

And, please, let's stop commenting on other authors' stories with the names of characters from a certain story that aren't related to. I still don't get the point of comparing the different characters from different stories. Always remember that every story you read has a different storyline and is unique on its own.

Please, be careful with the choice of words and be sensitive to what you are saying. You have no idea how your simple words will affect the author of the stories. Please, respect each other. No one's forcing you to read the stories you'll gonna open. If you don't like it then peacefully leave. You don't have to leave a word that might only hurt the feelings of the author.

No one needs your nonsense opinion so better to just shut it and let the others live peacefully.

The less you talk, the less mistakes you make!

_______
Follow me on
Twitter: @callmemsdemon

This story is still unedited!