Episode 53: Isolation

Sarah patted my hand as I rolled her chair over to where Lei, Kun, and the others were

I took a deep breath. "Sorry for running off like that. You probably wanted to hear what the girls had to say, didn't you?"

The princess held my hand tightly and shook her head.

I smiled. "Thanks for understanding, Sarah."

"Sarah! Nyima!" An said, waving cheerfully at us.

"Is something the matter?" Lei asked, blinking as he looked at me.

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm fine now."

He looked down at Sarah and chuckled. "Did you cheer her up?"

Sarah nodded.

"I wished I had a buddy like that!" Kun said, swinging his arms behind his head.

Hikaru laughed. "You want me to console you?"

"Yeah, feed me honey beef!"

Hikaru rolled his eyes and snickered. "Yeah, I don't think I will."

Kun chuckled and patted his back. "Good thing I'm not in low spirits then!"

"You triplets and your honey," I said, sighing. Well, at least Yen was less obnoxious about it.

Sarah nodded.

Lei and Kun pointed at each other and laughed. "Honey sweets life!" the two said in unison.

"Creepy!" Carter said, backing away from them.

Huo rolled his eyes, but I wasn't sure if it was at Carter or the boy triplets.

"What's creepy?" a pair of twins said, popping up behind Carter.

"Wahh! There's more lookalikes!" Carter yelled, jumping forward.

The two waged their fingers at him. "We aren't just lookalikes. We're Tashunke and Tasunke! Also, we're your seniors, so you better not be rude, ya hear, kid?"

Carter nodded.

"Never thought that anyone would see the twins as scary," a young man with long black hair said, crossing his arms.

Orion put a hand over his heart and sighed. "They almost gave me a heart attack last year."

"Nice of you to join us, Tahoma. How was the nap?" Ayawamat said, smiling at his cousin.

Tahoma grumbled.

"Rare of you to sleep in," Yuzuki said as she and the others joined us.

"Yeah, usually it's us!" Tashunke and Tasunke said, chuckling.

"That's not something to be proud of," Yen said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah," Huo said, glaring at them.