Episode 82: Fight Between Brothers

Director Shin'en teleported Lei and me directly onto the battlefield while the others were warped to the stands

Marina smiled as she turned to look at us. "About time. The crowd was starting to get bored of waiting."

Lei stretched his arms and glanced back at me. "Let's not keep them waiting anymore, Kun."

I laughed. "Yeah! Time to give them the best show of the night!"

Marina smirked. "It's time to start the battle between the twin winds!"

"Triplets!" Yen corrected from afar.

I chuckled. "Seems she's cheered up," I said.

"Uh, time to begin the battle between the two male triplet winds!" Marina said.

"So, it wasn't only my imagination that something was bothering her," Lei said as he spun his arm around, generating electricity.

"Think she feels guilty about putting you in that situation?" I asked, raising stone around me.

He nodded.

I sighed before smiling. "Well, let's try to cheer her up."

He smirked. "Yup!" He summoned his jade wand and transformed it into its twin butterfly form.

I summoned my gold and ivory wand, transforming it into its giant sword form.

Lei dashed at me, green sparks trailing behind him. I split my sword into its two halves and parried his attack. My brother smiled and spun behind me. I smirked and turned around, swinging my sword. The momentum of my body made the slash cleaner and stronger, pushing Lei back.

My little brother flew into the sky and rained bolts of lightning on me.

I threw my swords into the air and formed a barrier of light. The bolts deflected.

Lei flew higher as air gathered around his body. The gales spun around in front of the lightning, taking the brunt of the blast for him.

Electricity crackled around him. "Fulgur Catus!" he yelled. A green cat with spiky fur formed in front of him.

"Kitty!" Hideo's sister yelped from the stands.

The cat dashed at me. I sidestepped and caught my falling swords. Using the right one, I slashed Lei's spell in half. My arm tingled as some electricity flowed into it. Didn't think I made contact with it.

"No, kitty!"

That girl sure is loud. Hope she isn't giving Huo any meltdowns.

Lei grinned as he flew at me, his hands raised high. He chuckled and spun around, kicking him in the stomach.

"Just because you paralyzed one of my arms doesn't mean I'm finished," I said, dropping my right sword.

My brother zipped back as I shot rocks into the air, creating an effect similar to a lagging program when moving it around in an old computer.