Chapter_three

___ Happy Reading ___

️ ♣️♣️♣️

In the midst of the hustle and bustle of city life with various events that occur every day, Zhuhai never seems to be free from so many problems

In the midst of the hustle and bustle of city life with various events that occur every day, Zhuhai never seems to be free from so many problems. At present, some people are even so powerful in some places. People who are big and difficult to reach by law are busy filling the lungs of life.

Zhang Bin, as a captain assigned to control the situation, tries to quell the turmoil due to rival mafias that are disrupting economy of the city.

That morning, when others were still reluctant to go out due to the cold weather and pouring rain, Zhang Bin was already standing in front of his subordinates who were sitting around.

“Since the fall of the most powerful mafia in the Asian region, now the people below are fighting for power. It is the biggest source of instability in Asia. Over the years, Huang Guangyun has continuously tried to expand his power in our country. But here, they never made it.”

With a formal look in a white shirt combined with a blue Foulard tie, equipped with a black coat that wrapped his body, Zhang Bin stood with his back to the large screen produced by the projector beam.

“Zhuhai has someone who is stronger, cunning, and more ruthless than Huang Guangyun. Han Zhi."

Zhang Bin pointed at the screen showing a photo of a middle-aged man with glasses.

“The Autumn Gate Organization, which is chaired by Han Zhi, controls all gambling venues and resorts in the city of Zhuhai to Macau. This became a serious rival for Huang Guangyun's descendant, Chen Qin Group. Han Zhi has subordinates scattered throughout the city, led by a trusted right-hand man named Vardy Wang.”

Again the big screen showed a photo of a young man, quite cute but with a sly and vicious look in his eyes. An egg-shaped face with a small chin and thin, cruelly lined lips that were pressed tightly together. Neatly dressed all in black with a long silver necklace with a key.

“Supervising many important activities within the organization,” Zhang Bin cast a glance at another police member who was seriously watching him and the big screen.

“But there is one figure who is Han Zhi's key card, Chen Yu.”

The corner of Zhang Bin's eyes glanced at the screen. Showing a figure dressed in all black, a black coat with a wide hoodie and black cloth that partially covered his face, only revealing a pair of dark and sharp eyes.

“This figure is very mysterious and shrewd, committing many crimes. Obstructing police work to find evidence of Autumn Gate's crimes time and time again. He is the most difficult criminal we have to deal with after Han Zhi. Arresting Chen Yu, means capturing the entire Han Zhi organization. He always acts wearing a mask, no one knows his real face. That's what makes it a little difficult for us to catch it."