Chapter_thirty

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

The kiss almost exploded Sean's chest, apart from his body now being squeezed by Wang Yibo's muscular body, he was not given the opportunity to take a deep breath at all

The kiss almost exploded Sean's chest, apart from his body now being squeezed by Wang Yibo's muscular body, he was not given the opportunity to take a deep breath at all. His top clothes had been thrown somewhere.

“Just a moment... Yibo...”

Sean finally spoke between shortness of breath after pushing Yibo's shoulder that was pressing on him.

"What is it?"

Yibo's brow wrinkled slightly. One elbow pressing on the bed where they lay.

"Didn't anyone see us?" Sean's clear eyes swept across the spacious room.

"Why do think so?" Yibo smiled. His lips were now close to Sean's neck, kissing warmly and licking with his tongue.

Sean's eyes closed, for a moment he let out a faint sigh but he still said between the feelings that were starting to burn with passion.

“Could someone set up a camera? In fact… you know what I do.”

He looked up and squeezed Yibo's brown hair, enjoying the stimulating kisses and licks.

“Yibo...”

The young man stopped and turned back to face Sean. His smile sunk.

"If anyone installs, it's me."

“So you... Hmmffpptt—”

Sean received a kiss for a moment before pushing back the young man's shoulder.

"What now?" Yibo hissed impatiently.

"You're really watching me? It violates privacy,” protested Sean.

"It's not called violation. I'm just keeping an eye on my idol."

Sean flashed a smile, his eyebrows raised with a feeling of suspicion.

"So the idol of your heart that Paul called at that time is me?"

"Who else?" Yibo woke up a little and opened the attached black shirt. He was about to get back on top of Sean when the sweet man again held his shoulder.

"Your necklace is beautiful, unique," Sean said as he studied the dangling locket.

"Do you like it?"

“Hmm...”

Yibo's smile widened as he waved his hand.  He slipped the necklace over his head.

"For you." He put the necklace on Sean's neck after slightly lifting the sweet man's head. “This necklace contains my life. Now, I entrust my life to you.”

Sean just held the pendulum without many words. The smile on his lips represented all that was in his heart.

"What did you eat this morning?"  Yibo's hands began to touch Sean's upper body.