Chapter_five

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

"Are you okay?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Are you okay?"

The words came out from Huang Jingyu who grabbed Sean's shoulder.

The sweet man who almost fell down now looked gratefully at the handsome figure of a very elegant looking young man. Shows that he is a descendant of an elite and famous family.

The black suit is layered again with a long coat with vertical longitudinal stripes.  Perfect facial lines, firm lips, slightly lowered eyelids to protect dark brown eyes.  Half wet and stiff hair, obviously using Pomade for the perfect impression.

"Thank you," Sean smiled.

“It seems that you are not a member of the police,” Huang Jingyu's lips lined into a friendly smile. Observing the sweet figure who rolled his eyes.

Sean turned his gaze back, looking at the young man who now looked friendly as a smile framed his face.

“I am captain Zhang's friend. We happened to be together when he came here.  Are you allright ?”

"No problem." Huang Jingyu shook his head faintly.

Sean smiled back, until one scream made them both turn away.

“Chase Chen Yu!  Don't let Vardy escape!"

“Zhuocheng?!”

Zhang Bin's exclamation point to his assistant was met with a definite nod.

Wang Zhuocheng rushed with several police personnel, chasing after Chen Yu disappeared on a big motorbike.

"Remember!  Be it Vardy or Chen Yu, I want them captured alive!”

The captain's words moved the rest of the members to surround Vardy and his three men.

Letting out a furious hiss, Vardy finally chose to give in. Raised his hand and allowed himself to be carried into the police car. Even though he was annoyed, he looked calm, because of the belief that he would not be detained without cause. Moreover, the police do not have any evidence. Detaining someone without a clear law would only defame them.

While occupying the seat of the police car, Vardy only hopes that Chen Yu can escape from being chased, because the spearhead of the Han Zhi family lies in his hands.

Zhang Bin rushed over to Sean.

"How are you?" His hand rose to caress Sean's smooth cheek.

"I'm fine," Sean smiled.

"I'm grateful."

The corner of Zhang Bin's eyes glanced at Huang Jingyu who was approaching his bodyguard. He walked over to Sean and followed him.