Chapter_thirteen

___ Happy Reading ___

️ ♣️♣️♣️

What answer will he give?

Wang Yibo tried to find the answer in Sean's clear eyes. The meeting of two eyes that both imply their respective feelings but not a single word can express their emotions.  The handsome young man had to swallow his disappointment when Sean looked away without answering the question he asked.

“Hmm, including the cafe owner..”

The faint murmur that was almost a whisper was enough to catch his ears. His smile stretched in satisfaction even though the sweet man said that as if it was something that didn't really matter. Even his gaze was now fixed on the vast ocean outside the cafe.

"Why hasn't anyone come yet?" Slightly cleared his throat, Sean tried to recover the stiffness he had created. He was a little awry for expressing the feeling that he liked the young man after getting to know him better.

As he took another sip of his Chivas, Wang Yibo turned his head to look at the door that had not yet been passed by a single visitor.

“I really don't have high hopes for those who come here. I opened a cafe just to take advantage of the space.”

"You mean?" Sean turned. “So how much income do you make? Doesn't that cover all expenses?"

“This place is a legacy of my family. It was originally a vacation home but had not been used for a long time. Since I'm occupying it, I thought of using the opportunity to open a small cafe. However, this beach is visited by many locals and tourists who enjoy the city.”

Wang Yibo turned his head back, looking at the face that he would never tire of observing.

"I've never had a problem with income.  Never expected the arrival of visitors who flocked to the cafe.  I just fill the time everyday just pensively looking at the beach.”

At first glance, Sean's sweet face crinkled in disbelief. I don't know what pull made his index finger touch the young man's chest.

"I see you're not the melancholic type, but you chose a place like this that actually brings a warm and romantic atmosphere.  Don't you have another place to live?”

Wang Yibo felt his chest rumble at Sean's actions. One hand went up and gripped Sean's delicate hand instead of brushing it off. Instead, he pressed the palm against his chest as if asking the sweet man to feel his increasing palpitations.

Slightly wide-eyed, Sean's body could only be attracted to the young man. Their eyes stared at each other again, and he froze when Wang Yibo's deep voice spoke slowly.

"If you like this place so much, why don't you make it your choice to live in?"

His clear eyes blinked rapidly, trying to break free from the shackles that tightly bound her in Wang Yibo's charms. His hand was released after the young man loosened his grip to coincide with the cafe door opening.