Chapter_fifteen

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

After Paul left and brought two cups of coffee for Huang Jingyu and Sean, Wang Yibo just stood there stunned at Paul's last words

After Paul left and brought two cups of coffee for Huang Jingyu and Sean, Wang Yibo just stood there stunned at Paul's last words. Unknowingly one hand holding the measuring spoon held it firmly.

How do I make sure that everything is not as it appears to the general public?

Sean...

Can you accept me? Would you care so much about black and white? Right and wrong path?

The hopeful gaze that he had just now focused on the sweet creature who was busy conversing with Huang Jingyu. Feeling that figure could change him, lifted him from the darkness. He really hopes that Sean is someone who can be with him in living a peaceful life.

It was warmer at the table where the two young men sat as Paul placed each cup in front of them.

"You're not joining us?" Sean turned.

"You guys take it easy, I will accompany Yibo."

"He's also your friend?" Huang Jingyu also looked at Paul.

Sean nodded quickly. "He's Paul. My friend and Wang Yibo's friend."

Huang Jingyu smiled kindly as he accepted Paul's outstretched hand.

"I'm very happy to make more acquaintances," he said.

Nodding politely, Paul moved his thumb back.

"I'm leaving. Let me help Yibo. You take it easy."

Sean smiled gratefully as he watched Paul walk past.

Taking a glance at Paul, Huang Jingyu started to reach for the cup. Turning his gaze to the sweet face who still turned his head towards the bar table. Don't know what he saw.

"So you work here? Helping Wang Yibo?"

His question came after a second of sipping steaming coffee. He admits that the taste of coffee is different from other coffees. Just a sip, he had decided that the cafe would be the main destination when he wanted the pleasure of million people's favorite drink.

Having the question directed at him made Sean finally shift his focus. He realized he just couldn't take his eyes off the handsome figure who was also staring at him. A little awkward, his smile tugged.

"I work here voluntarily, helping Wang Yibo as well as gaining knowledge to open a business like this one day."

"Oh yes? So you are interested in opening a cafe too?"

"Hmm..."

"Need help?"

"No, no. I don't want to bother other people," his hand gesture rejected the intention of the young man in front.