Chapter_forty one

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

Sean is plagued by anxiety, worry and longing that gets deeper and makes him very uneasy

Sean is plagued by anxiety, worry and longing that gets deeper and makes him very uneasy. After that from morning to evening he still had not been contacted by his lover, he finally decided that he would meet the young man. He remembered how Wang Yibo used to take so long just to express his feelings. Now that the young man was in a difficult situation and all secrets were known about him, it was possible that Wang Yibo no longer wanted to approach him for reasons of safety.

I can't let him face everything alone. He needed a companion at this time. His confidence is being tested and I can't let him treat me like this

It was 6.00 PM when he walked out the cafe door. After sitting nicely behind the wheel, he started the engine and drove the blue vehicle onto the main road. His goal was to go to the outskirts of town, that afternoon he intended to visit the Autumn Cafe. For a few minutes he drove without hindrance, but after nearly thirty minutes had passed when he turned one street, he was overtaken by a black car that suddenly stopped in front of him.

"Unlucky! What's wrong with him? Stopped suddenly in front of someone's car," Sean grumbled after slamming on the brakes which almost made his head hit the car's steering wheel.

The sweet man was about to reverse the car when he realized that behind him was also a black car that had stopped right nearby.  Frowning a little, he decided to get out of the car. When the door opened, four men dressed in all black approached and blocked the way. The wrinkles on his forehead deepened as he watched them lightly nod at him and say hello.

“Young Master Sean?”

"Y-yes, that's me. Who are you?"  Sean's clear eyes observed one by one the men dressed in all black.

“Mr. Han Zhi invites you to dinner. Please come with us,” one of the men said.

Mr. Hanzhi? Isn't that Yibo's adoptive father?

“Ah ... yes, but it has to be like this you guys are going to take me? So—"

"We will take your car. Young Master, please come in one of our cars," said one of them again, half urgent as he stretched out one hand and opened the black car door.

Even though he was still confused, Sean followed the words of his men who urged him to come along. He saw his car being taken by one of them. His memory drifted to Wang Yibo.

Does Yibo know about his adoptive father's actions? What will happen to him after being in Han's mansion, while he has never been there before?

Should I contact Yibo? I have to tell him this

Deciding that, Sean took his cell phone from his trouser pocket. For a moment, he glanced ahead where Mr. Han Zhi sat down and stared at the street. He was lucky to be sitting alone in the back seat. Secretly his fingers moved quickly to type a few words that he sent to his boyfriend.