Chapter_twenty four

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

Paul's footsteps that were about to enter the cafe stopped at the doorway

Paul's footsteps that were about to enter the cafe stopped at the doorway. His eyes caught a glimpse of Wang Yibo's finger stroking Sean's lips. The corners of his lips lifted with a meaningful look in his eyes.

"Did I come at the wrong time?" he said as his steps approached the two young men near the bar table.

Actually nothing happened between the two, Sean only received the touch because the handsome young man dried his wet lips after drinking coffee. But still realizing Paul saw Wang Yibo's actions made him a little awkward. His lips formed a tight smile.

Meanwhile, Wang Yibo looked calmer and replied to Paul's words a moment ago.

"Don't think nonsense," his deep voice replied casually. "Are you coming to pick me up?"

"What do you think?" Paul's shoulders lifted. "Forgive me, my friend. But I have to secure someone else's lover,” Paul said lightly as if it meant nothing to him.

But in Sean's ears, those words immediately broke his spirit. His face turned gloomy in an instant. Paul's arrival is the deadline for him to leave the cafe.

“I ... will get the bag,” Sean kept his voice as even as possible. After putting down the cup, he walked up the stairs.

Wang Yibo's eyes followed Sean's movements, and even continued to observe the slender body that had now disappeared at the top of the stairs.

"Why do you say that?" His glare was now fixed on Paul who was sitting on a bar stool.

"I'm not wrong, am I? He really is the young cop's boyriend."

"Didn't you see the reaction? You're making him moody."

"Why? Are you paying so much attention to it now? Have you told him everything? Or maybe ... you've already confessed your love to him,” Paul raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up!" Yibo hissed.

Seeing his friend's expression, Paul guessed that his estimate was wrong. The handsome young man did not have the courage to express his feelings. For a second he watched Wang Yibo pour liquid wine into a crystal glass.

“If you don't move quickly, you will lose him. Your competition is quite tough," he grabbed a glass that was already filled with drinks. For a moment enjoy the Chivas that warms the throat.

"No need to rush, the important thing is he already knows my identity."

"You said it?" Paul watched the young man come back out from behind the bar counter.  “He accepted your status?”

“Hmm, he's quite bold. It doesn't matter who I really am."

Paul's short chuckle escaped his throat.