Chapter_twenty one

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

Han's Mansion.

Vardy walked through the large ornate door, past several guards who nodded at him as he stepped confidently into the private quarters of his adoptive father, Mr. Han Zhi.
Entering the wide room under a circular staircase bordered by carved iron balustrade and shaped like intertwined leaves. He approached a large door which was also carved, right on the side of the stairs. His feet stopped right in front of the closed door when he heard the conversation between his foster father and his assistant named Xue Qing.

“Nowadays there is a lot of chip trading outside. Once the chip is on the market, it will cause the exchange rate to decrease. We have already invested a lot of money in other attractive businesses, making it difficult for us to pay large exchange rates.”
Mr. voice Han Zhi sounded worried.

“If the enemy tries to take advantage of this mess, we can only try to manufacture fake chips to try to keep losses down.”

There was a heavy sigh, and also another voice responding to Mr. Han Zhi.

“We've put our all into it, even the young master is now a suspect in murder. What steps should we take?”

Vardy knew it was the voice of his teacher, his adoptive father's assistant.

An angry hiss now entered his ears. He knew his adoptive father was in a state where it was impossible to be friendly with anyone. Thinking about that, Vardy chose to back off. But a voice from inside made his eyeballs roll in boredom.

“Whoever is outside, why are they just standing there?!”

Half a lazy sigh, finally Vardy pushed open the thick door that led to his father's private room. He knew his teacher's hearing was indeed very sharp so he knew the swing of his steps outside the room.

"Father.."

Vardy's greeting was greeted by Mr. Han Zhi.

"You?!" finger Mr. Han Zhi glanced at Vardy who was standing in his trademark make-up.

“I never told you to kill Zhanjin. Now look at the mess you've made."

Mr. Han Zhi judged, standing not far from his adopted son who was indeed a bit unruly.

“How many times have I told you, don't always follow your emotions. It will only produce bad for all. When did you learn from previous experiences?!”

Vardy just silently listened to his foster father's anger. With one hand in the pocket of his long coat, his eyes kept watching the movements of his adoptive father and his teacher, who stood faithfully next to their master.

“Now where is the result of your actions?  You still can't even find the missing item.  Right now you are causing a ruckus by directing clues to frame Chen Yu!”