Chapter_thirty nine

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

The Han Mansion is again experiencing riots which makes the owner, Mr

The Han Mansion is again experiencing riots which makes the owner, Mr. Han Zhi, almost had a heart attack from the overflowing emotions. The event he deliberately held to bring Wang Yibo and Gabriella together failed miserably.  During the day, which happened to be sunny, it didn't make the atmosphere cheerful. Mr.  Han Zhi apologized to Prosecutor Zhang for taking the time to come to lunch together and bring the two families together.

Although resentful at being played with, prosecutor Zhang still manages to keep his emotions in check, especially since his daughter, Gabriella, doesn't really mind Wang Yibo's absence. From the start Gabriel had known it would be like that, but out of respect for Mr. Han Zhi, they came to his residence. But until the afternoon, Wang Yibo didn't show his nose at all.

Mr. Han Zhi had already asked his men to pick up the son, but as a result, those present were battered for forcing Wang Yibo to come.

"You should have arranged everything from the start, Mr. Han. This doesn't have to happen if you don't force it. I thought you were thoroughly prepared, but look at it now,” prosecutor Zhang spat out. Standing by the side door with both hands in the trouser pockets. "Still lucky this is a private event, if only this is an official event in public, where will my face and my daughter's face? You will be very troubled dealing with me, Mr.  Han."

"Don't get angry yet, Prosecutor Zhang," Mr.  Han Zhi said regretfully. “Gabriella will still be Wang Yibo's partner.  The child will obey my words. Trust me. We've known each other for years. I will make him come and apologize to you and Gabriel.”

“A forced partner will not end up in happiness. Come on, no need to apologize.  Everything is clear, your son rejected my daughter. There's nothing to make a fuss."

Stepping up to Prosecutor Zhang, Mr. Han Zhi patted his friend's shoulder reassuringly.

"Don't worry. We will definitely be together.  Wang Yibo will understand the importance of unifying our family. After all your daughter likes my son. He will come by himself."

Glancing at the sofa, Prosecutor Zhang saw his daughter simply sitting cross-legged and playing on her cell phone, seemingly not making a fuss about what had just happened. A sigh accompanied his next words.

“I'll just leave everything to Gabriel. If she really likes Wang Yibo, I will agree to this match.”

“You rest easy, Prosecutor Zhang.  Everything must be running smoothly."

Gabriella who became one of the main characters now got up from the couch, walked over to the two middle-aged men by the door.  She smiled at Mr.  Han Zhi.

"Don't worry about me, Uncle. We can still form a brotherhood. Yibo is like my brother, he's grown up with his own opinion.  A relationship cannot be forced without feeling from both parties. After all, the ideal man in this world wasn't just Wang Yibo.  Isn't that right, Father?"  the girl winked at her father who frowned slightly.