Chapter_twenty eight

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

Wang Yibo's black beads stared intently at Sean's facial expression

Wang Yibo's black beads stared intently at Sean's facial expression. Observe the expression and the look in the eyes that he tries to catch from the slightest change.  Without realizing it, his gaze seemed to be intimidating which made Sean feel uncomfortable. Seeing that the sweet man only blinked without any intention of responding, Yibo only shook his head slowly. His finger now touched Sean's chin, pulling that sweet face closer.

“What should I say at this time? Do I have to reveal everything? Why didn't you say something?"

“I ... what should I say?” Sean blinked quickly. He felt his body suddenly go cold but did not refuse Wang Yibo's next treatment. Only to feel his heart beat faster to find a soft touch on his nose.

Wang Yibo smiled faintly after kissing Sean's nose briefly. He lowered the hand that had previously touched Sean's chin. But now he pulled Sean's white and smooth fingers, cupped them over his hand while continuing what he currently wanted to say. Maybe Paul was right in saying he was a little slow. At first he really wanted to let Sean figure it out on his own but after watching him every day and seeing the young police often visit regularly and they don't even forget to always give each other intimate kisses, he finally scared himself. He was afraid that they would do something outside of that, he was afraid that he would no longer have the opportunity to reach that sweet figure into his life.

"I may not be a romantic, nor am I good at pleasant words of flirtation or affectionate expressions," he began to say. The middle of his forehead wrinkled slightly as if he was looking for some catchy vocabulary.

"Do you know? So far, I'm used to being alone. Not bothered by anything. Then you show up, suddenly your name keeps bothering you. After seeing directly your footsteps that entered my life, after your presence that was getting closer to me every moment, I became very worried. I myself do not know if I have a chance for that.”

Wang Yibo sighed for a moment. For some reason he seemed to be in a trial room which was the center of attention of the judges and prosecutors. In any case he never felt like that, but the current situation he never expected. Expressing feelings with language that is so long.

“From the first time I met you, I wanted to say something that I felt. Even though we have only known each other for a few days, we develop an unusual feeling. A little used to your presence, always seeing your smile and laughter, I feel afraid. When you embraced me without fear, when you leaned on me, I was overcome with anxiety. Little by little I'm getting closer to you, until I tell you who I really am."

"Why don't you just get straight to what you have to say?"

Sean looked up with hopeful eyes. Hearing all the actual sentences is clearly an expression of feelings. For some reason he had confidence that he had only suspected, but after the young man said the things that had just been said, he was now very sure of their feelings.