Chapter_nineteen

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

The clock on the wall showed 11

The clock on the wall showed 11.00 AM when Sean arrived, escorted by Zhang Bin to the door of the cafe. The young policeman's hand placed Sean's suitcase that he had brought from the trunk of his car earlier.

"Is it true that I don't need to pick you up this afternoon?"

Sean nodded in response to Zhang Bin's question.

“Paul said he would pick me up. Calm down.”

Although still feeling reluctant, but Zhang Bin could only sigh in resignation. His hand reached out to caress Sean's head then came down to caress his cheek.

"Tell me," he planted a kiss on the forehead after saying.

"Sure," Sean smiled sweetly.

Zhang Bin went down three steps, waved to Sean who was still staring at him then turned and left the courtyard of the cafe.

While pulling the handle of the suitcase, Sean pushed open the glass door which was unlocked even though the cafe had not yet opened its services to the public. The sweet man who was originally cheerful, now frowned slightly confused when his eyes met Wang Yibo's pair of eyes. He was astonished because the gaze of the young man standing behind the bar counter was very piercing, his lips were tightly pressed together, it was clear that the expression on his face showed anger and annoyance.

What happen with him? Just arrived, already treated to an unpleasant face ...

This young man intrigues me even more.

Sean tried to show his smile which had faded, his thin lips had just opened to greet the cafe owner when Wang Yibo's deep voice disturbed his ears.

"You're dating him?"

For a second, Sean was stunned to find the irritated tone that accompanied the question. Then he realized, maybe Wang Yibo saw the scene at the door, witnessed Zhang Bin kissing his forehead.

Feeling that he is currently on good terms with Zhan Bin, Sean has no reason to deny their relationship. Accompanied by a low murmur, his head nodded lightly without noticing the glint that was so obvious in Wang Yibo's black bead.

Yibo's jaw and temples twitched in exasperation. He didn't realize that his hand was currently holding a crystal glass that he was gripping so tightly.

Sean gasped when he heard the sound of glass breaking. In a hurry his head looked behind the table and saw that the glass Yibo was holding was broken. His clear eyes widened because the glass shards from the glass stabbed into the young man's palm.

“Wang Yibo?!  What is wrong with you?"

The sweet man put the bag on top of the suitcase, walked hastily around the side of the table. Seeing the blood dripping from the injured palm, Sean held his wrist and without using any protection, he began to pull out the shards of the stabbed flesh.