Chapter_thirty two

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

The beautiful girl is standing on the beach

The beautiful girl is standing on the beach.  The wind blowing from the ocean played with her brown hair. Wavy length reaches the waist. After living abroad for so long, she finally returned to her homeland. She succeeded in becoming a young politician who was able to occupy the position of deputy director of the security department.  Now she moved and entered the ranks of politicians in the city of Zhuhai.

The higher education she took abroad was able to lift her into a figure that was noticed, especially since she is the daughter of a big businessman who incidentally is Autumn Gate's co-worker. He is involved in politics and is predicted to become a prospective prosecutor in the city.

When she returned to her homeland, apart from work, she also wanted to meet someone who used to be close to her. Even though it couldn't be called intimate because the person she wanted to meet was a young man with a harsh and cold nature, she did quite like the young man, a figure named Wang Yibo that her father always brought up. Even she knew, their father wanted an arranged marriage between them.

As an open-minded person, she was actually a little amused by the arranged marriage, but if her match was someone as perfect as Wang Yibo, she would be a little hard to refuse. In the meantime she wanted to know what the young man thought, after all they had not seen each other in almost seven years. She doesn't know what the young man looks like now.

Approaching footsteps made her head turn.

“Mrs. Gabriella, young master can meet you this afternoon at his cafe.”

The young man dressed in all black and formally bowed slightly to the girl.

Gabriella, the brown-eyed girl smiled a thin smile.

“Wang Yibo, the first time you meet again, you have indirectly rejected my presence. I wonder what you're like now," she muttered.

"Tell him I'll be there."

After nodding again, the young man backed away and left the young lady who only gave a smile.

Gabriella took a step, walking on the white sand that spread out. Enjoying the sea air in the morning. She was quite happy to be back in her country, feeling the atmosphere of the childhood she spent there.

Meanwhile, the young man he had been waiting for, was chatting with his sweet boyfriend. Wrestling on the bed accompanied by a soul-stirring sound. Nobody knows how many movements when their long sighs end all the morning activities that started the day.

Wang Yibo now sat leaning against the head of the bed. His chest was still heaving with sweat. He grabbed a glass of water from the nightstand. Refreshing dry throat. His boyfriend was still on his back with his eyes closed. A white blanket covers the lower body.