Chapter_twenty two

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

Sean turned his head, looked back at the handsome face that was now turned to look at him very closely

Sean turned his head, looked back at the handsome face that was now turned to look at him very closely. The steps of the two stopped because Wang Yibo followed the silence of Sean's feet which were suddenly glued to the sand.

Sean suddenly felt his heart ache at Wang Yibo's words, after he realized that the young man had a crush on him. While his own heart was still very swayed by doubts. He didn't want to admit it, but he also liked the young man who was now holding his hand so tightly. Even from the first meeting, he was already deeply stunned by Wang Yibo's appearance.

But he had accepted Zhang Bin as a lover even though he didn't directly express his own feelings. But his closeness and the fact that he accepted Zhang Bin's reaction already proved that he was closely related to him.

Could it be that the feelings growing for Zhang Bin were not love? It was just because they stayed close for days and the young cop was the first to do anything for him?

Is it possible-

"What's wrong, Sean?"

Sean's eyes blinked rapidly. Sobered up by continuing to stare at the charming face beside him. Even then, it is accompanied by a mind that continues to spew word for word, conjectures and prejudices.

"Yibo, are you-" his voice was a little choked up. "Are you lov-"

"Why are you so nervous?" The soft stroke that stopped on Sean's cheek made him speechless. His words just cut off. Sean wasn't sure if Wang Yibo's actions were intentional so he wouldn't continue the sentence he might have guessed.

"Come on, let's continue. You don't want to get caught in the rain here do you?

Wang Yibo smiled sweetly, covering up his own chaotic mood. Hastily looked back at the front and pulled Sean's hand to keep going.

Sean took a few deep breaths. Regulating the heartbeat that was beating so fast.

"Your words remind me of my mother," Wang Yibo started to say. "He once told me to knit a beautiful love. According to him, love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Love someone who can give you beauty and happiness in life. That's what mother often told me."

"Is your mother a pretty figure?"

"Of course. For me, mom is the most beautiful in the world. He is a compassionate, gentle and loves me very much. That's why I missed him so much when she left."

Sean held Wang Yibo's fingers tighter, unconsciously tying their fingers into a strong and warm braid.

"Don't be sad," he said softly. "Losing someone will be replaced by something that will make you happy to cure your feeling of emptiness. You will have what one loss may have to pay for, whatever form it may take."