Chapter_eight

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

“Sean, let me introduce my friend, Wang Yibo.”

The arrival of a handsome figure near their table carrying two cups of steaming coffee was greeted by Paul's words.

The handsome young man put the cup and saucer on the table.

"You guys enjoy the drink. I'll stay for a while," Wang Yibo smiled, glancing at Sean briefly with a curt nod.

Although a little surprised, but Sean returned a smile and nodded the cafe owner.

Why doesn't he seem to want to see me?

Secretly the corners of Sean's eyes followed the passing of the young man who walked away.  For some reason he felt that the young man was so extraordinary and attractive yet shrouded in a mysterious aura.  One deepest feeling slightly tickled his heart when their gazes met for a few seconds.

Following Sean's gaze, Paul just smiled.

“My friend is a bit stiff, cold and doesn't get along with other people much. Slightly introverted. Don't be offended," he said.

"That's okay. It's natural because we don't know each other yet. Especially he has to serve other guests.”

"He's actually a good person. You'll know once you get to know him."

"Hmm," Sean nodded in agreement, even though he didn't want to admit it, he felt a sense of wanting to know him. His hand began to reach the handle of the cup, feeling tempted to enjoy the coffee that gave off a strong and inviting aroma. "This is the mainstay coffee here?" his nose snorted solemnly.

“Yunnan coffee, you know?”

“Ah – of course. Homeland coffee. It's impossible if I don't know."

"But I'm sure you drink other kinds of coffee more often," Paul's tone was a little accusatory.

"Get carried away," Sean defended himself, again inhaling the fruity puff.

Little by little he began to taste the thick, aromatic liquid. Sean admits that the taste is very pleasing to the tongue, even though the color is so black, it is not bitter at all, it tastes sweet and refreshing. Especially the aroma which is so distinctive and a little intoxicating, the image of the beautiful green landscape and the expanse of coffee fields is immediately drawn into his mind.

"How does it feel? Sounds like you enjoyed it,” Paul teased, half amused to see Sean's expression on his coffee.

"It makes me think of walking in the coffee fields," Sean smiled.

"You can experience it. My friend can take you there.”

"Haha - don't be too serious, the distance is good," Sean repeated with a smile. Gazing at the expanse of sea water in the distance.