Chapter_thirty five

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

The feeling of tightness began to attack the chest and causes the lung of Mr

The feeling of tightness began to attack the chest and causes the lung of Mr. Han Zhi from the start already had signs of a terminal illness. When the news about Vardy's arrest, especially when he learned about Wang Yibo's shooting, his illness immediately surfaced. Currently he was sitting half lying down after taking the medicine his assistant brought him.

In a luxurious and spacious room with the cool breeze blowing from the trees, it seemed that a middle-aged man who was in pain felt nothing is good. His closed eyes slowly opened, staring at Xiu Qing who standing at the end of the sofa. His voice began to sound, slow and low.

"How is Wang Yibo doing?"

“Young master has been handled by his friend. Already through the crisis,” Xiu Qing replied.

"We'll be there."

“What about young master Vardy? How many lawyers are we going to send?”

"We'll talk about that later," Mr. Han Zhi closed his eyes again.

Clearing his throat slightly, Xiu Qing spoke again and seemed to be pressing his master.

“In my opinion, young master will do everything to help his elder brother. Maybe you can win his heart by doing it better than him.”

That sentence caused a reaction in his master who opened his eyes again.

“Let him suffer a few days. It will temper his arrogance,” his voice sounded exasperated.

"I'm afraid it will be the other way around.  Someone who is pushed too hard will do the unexpected.”

The glint in Mr. Han Zhi became even more obvious behind his clear glasses.

“What's more, we are currently on the edge.  We are also in the light of not having found the organization's secret chip. Without the chip, we can no longer control finances and stocks on the market. It's time to take steps to save ourselves,” the sentence came out of Xiu Qing's mouth again. Without fear, the assistant spoke what was on his mind. He also knew that what he was saying at this time was the truth.

A faint snort accompanied Mr. Han Zhi slowly got up and sat up straight.

“You take it easy. I won't let go of something I already have in my hand. I also want to know who can thwart the planned plot with Prosecutor Zhang. Uniting with his family will further strengthen Autumn Gate's standing in the entire city.”

Secretly, worry crept into Xiu Qing's feelings. He couldn't imagine that father and son would clash. Moreover, Wang Yibo actually did not always respect his adoptive father so much. However the position Mr. Han Zhi was the result of Wang Yuzi's struggles and should be accepted by his son.