Chapter_fifty

♣️♣️♣️

In the cell occupied by Mr

In the cell occupied by Mr. Han Zhi suddenly caused a commotion when the middle-aged man suddenly fell from the chair while holding his chest in pain. Police officers rushed to prepare a folding stretcher to carry the limp body to a special treatment area in the police building. Handled by the health department there, the middle-aged man is now lying on a special bed and in a special room which is closely guarded.

Lying weakly with a white blanket covering the body and an oxygen tube attached to the nose. According to the health authorities' observations, Mr. Han Zhi had a heart attack and was short of breath. The huge pressure he received apparently triggered the blood to rise quickly and increased the heart pump in the body.

Zhang Bin immediately contacted the hospital doctor to check in more detail what happened to Mr. Han Zhi. However, he must maintain the condition of the detainee while in detention.

“How long will it take for the doctor to arrive from the hospital?” he asked Wang Zhuocheng who was standing next to him.  Currently, the two of them are standing in front of the maintenance door which is guarded by police officers.

“At least fifteen minutes,” Zhuocheng replied.

“Hmm, take care of her condition.”

“What if he has another attack while in detention?” Zhuocheng's tone was a little worried.

“He will be treated at our referral hospital, of course under guard. Even though he has to be cared for throughout his life, he cannot escape from our care."

Zhang Bin glanced at his assistant who just nodded in understanding.

“Have you prepared the documents I need?  I'm sure the team of lawyers will come soon."

“I'll prepare it.”

“Contact Mr. Han Zhi assistant. He knows his master's condition best.”

The assistant nodded again briefly and left in front of Zhang Bin.

At the Han mansion, Xiu Qing now faces a team of lawyers who are entrusted with handling the case against their client.

“This case is a bit difficult, Mr. Xiu. The police charged Mr. Han Zhi with five charges at once. Money laundering, bribing officials, controlling markets, selling illegal weapons and ordering the murder of others. If all these things are investigated more clearly, we cannot guarantee that Mr. Han Zhi was free from the hands of the police. However, all of these cases involve five different branches of government. Even if we could finish everything, it would take quite a while.”

“Not yet facing the police commissioner's charges, we heard that prosecutor Zhang was behind all the police actions to detain Mr. Han Zhi. You know how influential prosecutor Zhang is in the government," another lawyer responded.