Chapter_thirty eight

♣️♣️♣️

___ Happy Reading ___

Sitting relaxed on a chair near the resort's swimming pool, Huang Jingyu enjoyed the afternoon with a cup of coffee

Sitting relaxed on a chair near the resort's swimming pool, Huang Jingyu enjoyed the afternoon with a cup of coffee. A sunny day decorated with shining white clouds made him excited to come to his Aigrette Resort.  Besides that, he was quite curious about the girl named Gabriella he met the other day.  What's more, he was even more questioned because the girl claimed to be a close friend of Wang Yibo.

What kind of relationship binds them?

The girl was quite attractive and showed interest in me. But I don't know what his intention is to approach me.

While laying on his feet, Huang Jingyu enjoyed every sip of coffee that made its way down his throat. His mind was filled with various presumptions after the big incident that happened the other day. At this time he still had not heard about Vardy's freedom, indicating that the young master was still languishing behind the cell. He was also very curious about the figure in black who he said was shot, also wondering why Wang Yibo had not informed him at all until now.

Huang Jingyu continuously connected each event. He felt that the three people were very related, but after a few days ago Wang Yibo asked to work together, he began to let go of all prejudices. Frankly speaking young master Wang's invitation to cooperate was quite favorable. That's why he started investigating the property that Vardy owned. He considered taking one of the ventures according to their exchange rate, but yesterday's incident was beyond his expectation. Apparently Zhang Bin moved faster than them. Now he had to wait for news from the young man.

While he was absorbing the taste of coffee, Fu Zi the bodyguard who was always loyal walked up to him. The news he brought was enough to make his wait a little relieved.

“Ms. Gabriella is waiting for you at the cafe.”

Huang Jingyu's smile was sweet. He also put the cup in the handle without caring about the remaining liquid. Her steps steadily walked beside the pool towards the cafe inside the resort.

The girl greeted him with a smile that made her beautiful face even more alluring.

“Ms. Gabriel, you come alone?” Jingyu pulled a chair across from the girl.

“Now I'm alone, with you of course,” Gabriella gave a sweet glance.

“You can do it,” Huang Jingyu digested the familiar language that came from Gabriel's mouth for a moment. He saw the girl trying to close the distance by using the language of her friends.

“Young master Huang is willing to accompany me to lunch? It seems like eating alone isn't very fun,” Gabriel kept their distance closer.

“Of course.” Jingyu smiled. "By the way, I haven't eaten yet. Actually, to be honest, I was waiting for you. I don't know why I feel you will come back here,” he followed the game of the girl trying to get to know each other.