Chapter_thirty three

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

The riots that morning were beyond Wang Yibo's predictions

The riots that morning were beyond Wang Yibo's predictions. The call he received from Paul made him jump.

“Zhang Bin captured Vardy. His men are in a disorganized state after the police produced an arrest warrant,” Paul's voice on the other end of the line.

“It seems I missed something. What accusations did he receive?”

While going down the stairs, Wang Yibo occasionally looked up.

"Come here, accompany Sean. I have to go."

"I'm on my way to your place. Probably only for interrogation, but for sure he will stay in the cell until there is a definite decision."

Letting out a short mutter, Wang Yibo hung up the phone. Looking up again to make sure no one was watching, he pressed the switch at the bottom of the stairs, making one slight swipe across the slowly opening wall. He stepped inside and closed the wall like nothing. Some of the stairs that are now in front of him hastily he passed. Just as every time he was about to exit with another status, he reached for a black dress from the wardrobe. Opens a special garage for his vehicle. After five minutes, the big black BMW motorbike shot out of the cafe's backyard.

Two hours earlier.

After confirming the accurate information his assistant had, Zhang Bin mobilized several police officers to arrest Vardy.

"Where is he now?" Zhang Bin walked out of the room.

"This morning he is still at his residence," Wang Zhuocheng replied as he followed Zhang Bin's steps. His eyes could not leave the tablet he was holding, watching the CCTV outside the apartment building named Jardim Luis.

The two walked to their car after outside the police building.

Zhang Bin decided to join the other members' car and sat in the passenger seat.  One car behind followed convoy through the morning street.

"Deputy Zhang, the vehicle is leaving the apartment parking lot," Wang Zhuocheng's voice from behind gave a report.

“Follow the direction. He will definitely visit one of his establishments.”

"Hmm.."

Zhang Bin opened the screen on the car showing the road map. Before long, the CCTV that he had connected from headquarters was displayed in front of him.

“He drives a black BMW Y8321.”

The screen focused on a single black vehicle moving forward.

"He entered the De Malaca street."

“I think I know where he's headed,” Zhang Bin muttered. His face turned slightly to the member driving the car.

"We're going to the Lisbon Casino on Avenida. He must be there."