Chapter_eleven

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

The cafe started to get busy in the afternoon, adult and teenagers are visiting the Autumn Café. Sean was trying to get used to serving visitors, taking orders, giving notes to Wang Yibo and delivering ordered drinks to the guest table. While he can't make the right amount of coffee yet, Sean can only do other things to help the young cafe owner. In addition, he also tidy up the visitors' drinking bottles.

The beginning of doing all the things he had never done was quite exhausting. But Wang Yibo did not let go of letting himself be tired because the young man was actually busier than him. When visitors hadn't arrived yet, Sean sat on a tall bar stool facing Wang Yibo who was standing behind the counter. The two of them could only wait for the visitors who were still enjoying their drinks to leave the cafe.

"Are you tired?" Yibo glanced at Sean who took a sip of mineral water.

"Sorry I'm not used to it."

"That's normal," Yibo smiled. Without realizing it, this day he reviewed a lot of smiles compared to the previous days.  "However, the position is reversed now.  Usually you are served every time you enter the cafe."

"You're right," Sean grimaced slightly.  Putting down the water bottle, his clear eyes grew more comfortable observing the handsome face in front of him. Even though the smile was thin, it was so alluring, adding to the hypnotic aura that emanated from the young man's personality.

"Have you been in business here for a long time?"  he started asking questions.

"A while."

“Alone running a cafe for years? Aren't you tired?"

"Initially yes. But over time I got used to it.” Wang Yibo poured a glass of Chivas drink.  “Relax a little. Don't be too pushy. I don't want to have a partner who runs away on the first day."

Sean's sweet laugh echoed. Covering his mouth with his palm, Sean reached for the overhanging glass.

"After getting to know you even though it's only been a day, it turns out that you are a pleasant person," Sean took a sip of the yellowish Chivas liquid for a moment. "Paul is right. You're someone who warms up after being around for a long time."

"I just feel like the time we are passing is moving too fast," Yibo replied. His dark beaded his gaze deeply into Sean.

The sweet man blinked nervously at the gaze that seemed to want to penetrate him.  He wanted to remember where he had seen a pair of mysterious eyes like that. It wasn't the only time he'd seen it. But for some reason his brain suddenly couldn't be invited to think clearly.

Noticing that his gaze had slightly affected Sean's nervousness, Wang Yibo immediately lowered his gaze and lifted the glass of drink as well. Turning his face and sipping wine as he watched the guests leave the cafe one by one.