Chapter_fifty six

♣️♣️♣️

Vardy never expected to experience sitting at the director's table and occupying Han's super spacious and luxurious mansion

Vardy never expected to experience sitting at the director's table and occupying Han's super spacious and luxurious mansion. However, another suspicion that never crossed his mind was Wang Yibo's actions. Previously, he had been suspicious of Huang Jingyu's words, but at that time the young master seemed to be covering up. He also didn't think too much about the connection between having fun with his girlfriend and Wang Yibo's surrender.

His brother was very good at covering things up. Try not to let him know, because Yibo knows that if he finds out, he will prevent the action at all costs. Now everything has happened. Right now, he could only regret it. Standing near the window of the private room that now belonged to him, his eyes looked sad.

Hearing for himself the news of the death of the black-robed figure, even though his body was not found, but in such a pathetic condition, who would survive? Drowning in the middle of the vast ocean, injured, it might only be a miracle if he could survive.

Gazing at the Maple tree that was shedding its leaves, Vardy was immersed in extremely complicated emotions. He lost the only close sibling who was so kind to him.  Now he, alone, must advance the organization that Wang Yibo left behind. No wonder his brother gave him complete power because he apparently took a path like that.

"Director."

A sound as the main door opened drew Vardy's gaze from the window.

"Everyone has gathered," his men nodded briefly.

"Let them in," rubbing the bridge of his nose, Vardy walked over to the large table and sat down in the director's high chair.

Not long after, from the direction of the door several elders from organizations under the authority of Autumn Gate entered the room.  They occupied a long sofa placed facing each other in front of the director's desk.

Vardy took a deep breath for a moment before saying.

"Okay. Everyone has arrived. I will say things that were previously planned. I will announce two things. Firstly, the truth of Chen Yu's death is not yet clear. As long as his body is not found, either intact or in half, I still don't believe that he will die that easily."

"But the news has disturbed the other members," one of the elders responded.  "This will be an opportunity for the enemy to attack us."

“That's right. Even though the police no longer monitor us, external attacks still pose a threat to the organization.”

"I will investigate this myself," Vardy raised one hand. Slowly he got up from the chair, momentarily fixing his shiny black jacket. His steps slowly circled around the table.

"I'll say the second thing," his hands were now in his trouser pockets. “Starting today, the calculation of incoming and outgoing funds will be handed over directly to me. Nothing will happen without my approval. The financial department of all companies reports directly without any intermediary.  It is not permitted to buy and sell unregistered goods. I will also check for myself where the funds coming into the organization come from. I emphasize, if anyone disputes this, I cannot guarantee the consequences you will bear."