Chapter_six

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

The cop called him Sean

The figure of a handsome young man who managed to escape the pursuit is now standing facing the glass window. Press his elbows on the window sill and support his head. His black eyes stared at the waves in front, the white sand that lay and the few people who were still enjoying the afternoon.

Having managed to outwit the police who were chasing him, he can now only enjoy solitude as usual. That afternoon he did not open the cafe, feeling that he had lost the mood to serve people and had to be friendly to please them.

Don't know why, the second meeting with the man who he thought was sweet made his mind unable to get rid of the image. Now he knew his name when he heard the police captain call out to him.

Sean..

Your charm is amazing.. Twice I lost focus just by looking at you..

I don't know who you are, but you're with that cop. Did we meet just to be enemies?

Your presence is very interesting to me..

What happened to me?

The young man's breath sounded heavy and long. Considering himself all these years he has never experienced any obstacles.  Everything he did was smooth without feeling a thing, and he never wanted to change.

One thing he was aiming for, never wanted any changes in his plans.

Again, he breath.

A moment later his body stiffened as the phone on the table rang loudly. Turning his steps he hurriedly approached the bar table.

"Hello.."

"I'm glad you got away," a male voice, heavy and dignified, clearly the voice of a middle-aged man.

"Hmm, because they want me alive."

“Vardy is free. In the meantime there is no need to do anything.”

Hearing the words from the other side, for some reason the young man's chest felt relieved.

"Okay, Dad."

The answer immediately came out as the connection from the other side was disconnected.

Taking a deep breath, the young man put the receiver back down. He was silent for a few seconds until he finally decided to leave. He needs to get some fresh air. Walking along the beach, his eyes were fixed on the edge of the horizon. Watching the red light descend as if sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

The sea breeze made the hem of his shirt flutter, his honey-brown mane fluttered to cover his forehead. Even though his eyes were focused on one object, his mind ran all over the place. Remembering the life he had lived, full of falsehoods, swallowed more bitter pills than the sweet honey that every creature craved.