Chapter_forty four

♣️♣️♣️

Wang Yibo's calm finally returned when his teacher entered the room

Wang Yibo's calm finally returned when his teacher entered the room. He saw that Xiu Qing's expression showed that nothing serious had happened to Sean.

"Sean it's okay, the master just took the cell phone and necklace from you," Xiu Qing took the sofa across from his student.

"Necklace?" Yibo's back straightened.

“Like the one you wear,” Xiu Qing's chin pointed at Yibo's neck. “You gave it to him, right?”

His handsome face hardened again. His black eyes flashed with anger.

“That's a necklace from my father, he can't take it carelessly. Only loved ones can receive the couple's necklace my father gave me," he hissed angrily.

"Don't worry. I already told him to return the necklace,” Xiu Qing propped his legs up, one elbow resting on the side of the sofa and rubbing his chin. He fixed a searching gaze on his student. “You hid something in that necklace? He suspects that there is something inside the pendulum. That's why he took it. If he didn't find something, he promised to return it to Sean.”

“What do I have to hide? It's just an ordinary necklace," Yibo looked away. Secretly he was worried but tried to hide the change in expression.

Xiu Qing flashed a faint smile.

“I've known you since childhood, Yibo. You can't hide anything from your teacher. If I'm not mistaken, you were the one who took the chip from your adoptive father's safe, right? You always control the shares on the market. You are also the one who continues to invest in government companies. You want to legalize all businesses.”

The handsome young man still didn't look at his teacher, only glanced at the maple tree outside.

“But you can't legalize all your efforts unless you let them go. Autumn Gate's elders would not agree to any release from the organization. I know that all this time you have worked hard to continue your father's journey in developing the organization. But Mr. Han has destroyed your father's good name and created many underground businesses. Unless you disband the organization and start from scratch, only holding legal businesses and reducing market monopoly.”

A long, heavy sigh accompanied Wang Yibo getting up from his chair, walking over to his teacher and sitting on the edge of the table. His eyes that were emitting complicated emotions were now staring fixedly at his teacher who was staring back.

"Has uncle ever fallen in love?"

The low question accompanied by a concerned tone created a fine frown on Xiu Qing's face.

“Why ask that?”

"If uncle has ever experienced times full of love, you will definitely understand what I feel," looking down slightly, Yibo suddenly felt very melancholic. “I feel that in this world the only person who understands me is my mother. Understand what love and happiness are. Understanding feelings when we want to feel comfortable. All this time I was always alone, felt so lonely. Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling lonely and miserable. I'm sometimes not sure whether I can live a life without color forever. In fact, I feel like my heart is dying."