Chapter_fifty seven

♣️♣️♣️

Finally I found you, Yibo

Finally I found you, Yibo. You really hide neatly. But you also know me to never stop before I succeed.

While driving his black BMW, Vardy is now speeding along the wide roads accompanied by hostile weather. The cold wind and heavy rain did not hinder his intention to go to Huang Jingyu's residence. With full confidence, his heart was filled with confidence that his brother was at the young master's residence and in his care all this time.

After that day, he conducted a search and information around the coast, he found out that Huang Jingyu's yacht was there at the time of the incident. His confidence became even stronger because previously he was already suspicious of the two's plans, especially since Wang Yibo's body had never been found by anyone. Carrying this hope, he took a bet and now went to the young master's big house.

Arriving at the yard and parking the car under the shade of a canopy, Vardy rushed out. Walk along the corridor protected from rainwater and enter the main door of the mansion. His arrival was detained by two guards who felt he was not invited to come there.

“Where is your young master? Give me a way. You already know me. Don't make me lose my temper," he shot a threatening look.  After a few seconds of glaring at the guard, he was finally allowed to enter.

Just as he stepped onto the clear floor of the mansion, Huang Jingyu appeared from the side.

“Young Master Vardy, what an unexpected arrival. I'm flattered," Huang Jingyu's greeting, accompanied by Fu Zi behind him, sounded friendly.

“There's no need to mince words. Where is Yibo?” Vardy goes straight to the goal.

Huang Jingyu tried to calm down, wearing a confused and questioning expression.

“Are you looking for Wang Yibo here? It seems that young master Vardy has the wrong address.”

"That's enough. Don't act any more. I know everything. You hid it here. Where is he?  How is the condition?" Vardy retorted impatiently.

“I really don't understand. Here ..."

“You know me, Jingyu. Before I go any further, just show me where you look after him. I'm his older brother. I have a right to know after all. You guys can't hide it from me anymore."

His sentence being interrupted by the young master made Huang Jingyu sigh in resignation. Maybe it's time for Yibo to be met by those closest to him even though he is still lying in a coma on the bed. He also actually felt hopeless because he was afraid that the young man would no longer be able to wake up and survive. Meanwhile he continues to hide his whereabouts from the people who love Yibo. In fact, he believed that if Vardy knew about this, Sean might also know about it from the young policeman. For some reason, he had a feeling that today his residence would be very lively because of the arrival of the people closest to Yibo.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 (𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷) [𝐄𝐧𝐝] 🎉