Chapter_nine

___ Happy Reading ___

♣️♣️♣️

For Sean, dinner at that time felt so romantic

For Sean, dinner at that time felt so romantic. Zhang Bin chose a sky-dining restaurant, accompanied by candles burning in the middle of the dimly lit room. He doesn't know how much money he reached to bring himself to a special place. Although he was aware that Zhang Bin's intentions were hidden at that time, Sean didn't seem to mind. And he was immersed in the atmosphere Zhang Bin created.

Accustomed to living a luxurious and glamorous life, he may not be able to get rid of it in a short time. What Zhang Bin gave him frankly made him feel flattered. He didn't know if it could be called love in hours or days, but his heart began to bond with the handsome figure who was now with him.

After spending nearly two hours at the restaurant, the two were now in Zhang Bin's car taking him back to the Lavande hotel.

"Are you happy?"

The first question Zhang Bin asked after they sat in the car seat.

"Hmm, you're really good at choosing places. The food is also amazing, you make me full," while rubbing his stomach, Sean's sweet smile curled up.

"I'm grateful. I just want to see you smile," Zhang Bin started to pull the vehicle out of the parking area. "Now where are you going?"

"Wherever.."

"Do you want to go straight home or do you want to spend the night outside first?"

Sean let out a confused mumble, hesitating between wanting to take a walk around town or head straight back to the hotel.

Zhang Bin only smiled at the confusion of the cute man beside him.

"Don't be confused, I'll take you to one place, just a moment. Before midnight you can go back to the hotel," his voice was so reassuring.

Smiling sweetly, Sean turned and nodded.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it."

Zhang Bin's smile grew wide and drove the car towards the place he had in mind.

In just twenty minutes, Zhang Bin now parked the car in the Couple Rd parking area.

In front of them lay a long road along the coast of Zhuhai. There are special lanes for cars, motorbikes and bicycles, as well as special lanes for pedestrians. On the side facing the beach, a park is created that separates the highway from a very wide sidewalk adjacent to the beach.

The road that stretches for 17km is called the Lover's Road along beautiful beaches and parks.

Sean's smile grew sweetly watching along the path lit by garden lights, making the atmosphere so beautiful and romantic. He began to walk slowly on the pedestrian lane, enjoying the breeze from the coast off Zhuhai that rippled by the force of the earth's gravity.