Chapter_forty nine

♣️♣️♣️

“He's waiting for you on the beach

“He's waiting for you on the beach.”

Sean blinked confusedly at Paul's words.  Moreover, his eyes were now treated to a view of a luxury resort verdant with gardens and trees with all-blue buildings on the edge of a bright yellow sandy beach.

“This ... Wang Yibo's place?” his voice was half a whisper.

“His business that no one knows about. Go. Now you will know everything about Yibo," Paul said again. “He likes to stay near the rocks. Meet him.”

Nodding firmly, Sean thanked him before finally getting out of Paul's car. His long legs stepped wide, walking towards the coastline which was curved beautifully like a crescent moon. The crashing of the waves is as if the wind is blowing. Break the silence by splitting the rock that stands firmly. Lines of sea water chasing each other touch the shore.

Sean's eyes searched for the handsome figure he missed. The beach was quiet, only a handful of people were chatting on the bright yellow beach. The sea water is so clear. Sean felt a coolness when he arrived at the beach. He walked slowly towards a rather high rock. Watching the waves crash, while in the distance, the sea surface is so calm. A strong wind blows against his body as sea water splashes on his face. The lower part of his body was now wet with sea water that had been dragged to the shore.

“You're a little skinny.”

Suddenly Sean turned to hear a voice that was almost drowned out by the sound of the waves. His face lit up with happiness and his eyes became increasingly sparkling. He saw the young man standing on the side of the rock. He hurriedly walked over and threw himself into the young man's arms.

"Yibo, I really miss you," he whispered full of longing.

“I'm sorry for making you suffer. Thank goodness you're okay," Yibo hugged his lover's body tightly.

“I love you, Yibo. That's nothing to me. As long as I can come back with you.”

Wang Yibo just closed his eyes, enjoying their time together again even though the sea water now continued to wet their lower clothes. Feeling the wind from the sea rushing at their embracing bodies. Without saying a word, Yibo let go of the hug, observing the sweet face for a few moments with the clear shine of his eyes. They looked at each other, until he pulled Sean's chin and kissed his lover's thin, soft lips. The reply he received was very warm with Sean's arms hugging him, which didn't move around hugging his back.

The peaceful afternoon atmosphere accompanied by the sound of the wind and the sound of the water touching the coral seemed to soothe both of them. The kiss continued, creating a feeling of warmth that flowed into him. Separated for a second and intertwined again in a different position.  Their feelings seemed to float away because they were reunited in a beautiful meeting.