Chapter 26: Oh look at that. You've been impaled.

(For all of you wondering, yes, that was an Olaf reference. 
Quick author's note! This chapter may have some very disturbing things including violence and graphic descriptions of internal body parts that might not sit well with some audience members. Just wanted to throw it out there so that you are mentally prepared ^^)

(Second person POV)

"(y-(y/n)?" the male's soft voice murmurs.

"...Yeah?" you reply, trying to ignore the drip-drip-dripping that was tapping away.

"Did you save me?"

"...Yeah,"

"W-what's going on? I can't see anything!" he yelps, clawing at the hood you've pulled over his face, not wanting him to see all of... this.

"Shh," you hush, gently patting the child's head, "Calm down, Lloyd. It's all gonna be alright. Can you promise to go to your uncle over there and not look back?"

"W-what? Why?! What's wrong?! W-why does it smell like... iron...?"

"I used my metal element," you answer, continuing to reassure the boy, "It's nothing to worry about, honest."

"Why do you sound... different? You sound kinda breathless... and... you don't usually talk like this..."

"Really? Maybe it's 'cause my throat got damaged from my screaming before. Now then, can you go to your uncle now? I need to... take care of a little trouble..."

"I... alright..." the kid sighs, keeping his hood down and not glancing in your direction as he promised.

Good... you sigh, letting the mouthful of amber-coloured blood that you've been holding back flow out. Now that he's gone, I need to patch up this wound somehow... But first, I should get a sample of this blood. It was red the last time I checked... Looking down at the giant stake that was poking through your celiac plexus, you grimace, unsure if you would be able to stop the bleeding if you pulled it out of your body. Hell, you weren't sure if anyone could stop the bleeding for that matter.

Would you even be able to stand once you removed the foreign object? How were you even moving right now? Can you move your legs? Experimenting a little, you found yourself able to wiggle your toes with little to no difficulty.

That's not a good thing! you mentally scolded yourself, fearing this... changing body of yours. I shouldn't be able to move my legs, much less my toes since this spike has pierced through the middle of my Thoracic Spine Vertebrae! It should cut off everything from a large portion of my chest, all of my leg, bowel, and bladder muscles, so how am I still able to move perfectly fine?!

Jeez, chill out, honey, Koun eye-rolled, Gimme control over your body and a second and I'll be able to get us off this thing.

How are you so calm about this? you ask in confusion, allowing the silhouette to go as she sees fit regardless.

Calm down, it's not the worst thing I've experienced. Besides, your body will heal and grow stronger from the damage it sustains, so this'll barely leave a scar, the being explained as you felt the cool yet warmly nostalgic feeling wash over you again, cutting you away from your body as you felt the ghost-like female take control.

Hold on, you chime in, stopping the manifestation of your past from ripping the wood straight off your body, Can we do it somewhere else? People are watching. Glancing up, she saw that you were right. There was Nya, looking at you from The Bounty but wasn't able to see clearly from where she stood, but Jay... Jay was staring at you with a horrified expression, but his face was mostly filled with... something else, something akin to fear.