Chapter 46: Sin-stained

Another quick author's note! This chapter may also have some very disturbing things including violence and forms of torture that might not sit well with some audience members, depending on how you interpret the chapter. Just wanted to throw it out there again so that you are mentally prepared :)

(Second person POV)

Tossed to the ground as easily as one would discard their clothes, you lay on the ground for a while, listening to the sound of your captor's footsteps fade into the distance. Once you were certain he had gone completely, you slowly rise from the damp stone-paved floor, the stones cutting into your soft palms.

Taking a look around at the cell you were now trapped in, you felt your nose itch and your eyes itch as you burst into tears, trying to wipe off all and any trace of that man — no, monster's touch on your skin. You were disgusted and confused and tired, and most of all... afraid... No one was here. 🔶had been dragged away by the beast to who knows where, and Mother and Father are...

Stifling your sniffles as best you could, you rubbed at hands, hating the oil-black substance the creature had left on your body, trying hard not to vomit from the smell alone. It was disgusting and your body still shook from the pain. Even now, the only thing you could remember from the experience was the agony, the white-hot agony that coursed through your body as he ripped you apart, consuming and contaminating both your insides and out.

Pulling at the white skirt that you had once worn underneath your raisin-purple garment which had been reduced to mere shreds by that fiend, you continued to claw at your skin, not stopping even as they turned red from being rubbed raw. Feeling another wave of hopelessness washing over you, you couldn't help but let the big fat beads of tears slip from your eyes again as you sobbed into your knees, curling up into a fetal position.

"¡ㄚᗪ卂乇尺7卂 Ꮆ几丨ㄚ尺匚 卩ㄖㄒ丂 '乙乇乇フ" an unfamiliar voice groaned from behind you, causing you to stop in fear.

"W-who are you?" you utter, pulling at your flimsy outfit again as if it could protect you from another person who'd want to hurt you.

"˙ㄚ卂山ㄚ几卂 乇尺乇卄 乇丨ᗪ 卂几几ㄖᎶ 77卂 乇尺,乇山 ¿尺乇ㄒㄒ卂爪 ㄒ丨 丂乇ㄖᗪ" the male-sounding person huffed, his words making your lip tremble again.

Bawling, you sniff between sobs, "D-does that mean... I can't see my Big Brother again?"

"˙几ㄖ丨ㄒ丨ᗪ几ㄖ匚 乇几ㄖ 几ㄖ ㄒㄩ乃 'ᗪ丨Ҝ ㄩㄖㄚ 卩7乇卄 77,丨 '乇几丨千 ¡乇尺ㄖ爪ㄚ几卂 丂丨卄ㄒ 乇Ҝ卂ㄒ ㄒ,几卂匚 丨 ¡卄卂Ꮆ"

"W-what do you want...?" you ask, still teary-eyed, huddling closer to the wall where the voice was seemingly coming from. "I... I don't have much though."

With a scoff, he huffs, "˙ᗪ几乇 ㄚ爪 几ㄖ Ꮆ几丨ㄚ尺ㄒ 乇乃 77,丨 '乇丂尺ㄩㄖ匚, ˙乇尺乇卄 卂ㄒㄒㄩㄖ Ҝ卂乇尺乃 乇爪 卩7乇卄 ㄖㄒ ㄩㄖㄚ ᗪ乇乇几 ㄒ丂ㄩフ 丨 ˙卄ㄒ丨山 ㄚ卂7卩 ㄖㄒ 乇Ҝ丨7 丂ᗪ丨Ҝ 乇7ㄒㄒ丨7 尺乇ᐯ乇ㄒ卂卄山 尺ㄖ 丂Ҝ匚ㄖ尺 ㄚ几丨卄丂 尺ㄩㄖㄚ 千ㄖ ㄚ几卂 ㄒ几卂山 ㄒ,几ㄖᗪ 丨 'ㄒ千千卩"

With a frown, you ask "How did you know I was a child? Can you see me?"

"'乇ᗪㄩㄒ丨ㄒㄒ卂 尺ㄩㄖㄚ 爪ㄖ尺千 77乇ㄒ ᗪ7ㄩㄖ匚 丨" the other answered as you heard a rustling sound, signalling that the male was getting up. "˙ᗪ乇尺卂卩乇尺卩 乇乃 ㄖㄒ 乇ᐯ卂卄 卂几几ㄖᎶ 乇尺,ㄩㄖㄚ ㄖ丂 '卄ㄒ卂乇ᗪ 乇卄ㄒ ㄖㄒ 乇7卩ㄖ乇卩 尺乇卄ㄒㄖ 千ㄖ 卄匚几ㄩ乃 卂 ㄒ丂几丨卂Ꮆ卂 ㄒ卄Ꮆ丨千 ㄖㄒ ㄩㄖㄚ Ꮆ几丨匚尺ㄖ千 ᗪ几卂 卂几乇尺卂 几卂 几丨 ㄩㄖㄚ Ꮆ几丨山ㄖ尺卄ㄒ 乇乃 77,ㄚ乇卄ㄒ ˙Ꮆ几丨卄ㄒ乇爪ㄖ丂 尺ㄖ ㄒ卂乇 ㄖㄒ ㄚ7乃卂乃ㄖ尺卩 ',ᗪ尺ㄖ7, 尺丨乇卄ㄒ ㄖㄒ 卩ㄩ 尺乇千千ㄖ ㄖㄒ ᗪ7丨卄匚 ㄒ匚乇千尺乇卩 乇卄ㄒ ᗪ几丨千 ㄖㄒ Ꮆ几丨ㄚ尺ㄒ ㄚ7ㄒ几乇尺卂卩卩卂 乇尺卂 丂ㄚㄩᎶ 乇丂乇卄ㄒ '丂ㄚ卂山ㄚ几卂"