Prologue

Fire is all you could see as the temple that once stood out  very powerful and beautiful.
It is once a lovely home of mine but now it was nothing but flames.
Seth voice yelled out for me and Isis while his soldiers were looking for us as we did our best to hide from them.
"Find them now and bring them alive! Kill anyone who gets in your way!"
The soldiers yell in victorious triumph yell to their master as they did what he  commanded them to do.
I'm not afraid of him nor wanting to hurt him either but how could when I had made a promise to my savior to protect her in anything from anyone even from Seth.
S

eth's voice cried once again for me in pain I could feel he was looking for us very disappointedly but I knew it would be unwise to let him find us.
I want to keep my promise to you Seth and I'm so sorry for leaving you I have debt to pay for what I owe for Iris after all without her I would've meet you or helped you either.

Iris is pulling me very hard by my arm to get my attention back to her
Isis was wearing a black hood clover to hide herself well enough in the shadows
"Y/n we have to go before it's too late please come with me you are only family I have now." She told me that  very hurtful as she was crying while she was holding one like if I would disappear from her again.
"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere I promise you I would help you. Let's go together." I grabbed her head into mine very tightly and together we ran out from the dark into wide open desert of Egypt.

We finally fled away in the dead of night away from the soldiers and thank to Nephthys help I had managed to find Isis in the labyrinth.
We went far away from Seth or anyone else enough when Isis told me she was pregnant.

I knew that Seth's rage would go through all of Egypt until he found me and Iris.

I'm hoping I'll be ready for him in the near future.

(Seth point of view)

"How could you leave me I'll make sure you'll never leave me again ever."

I never thought when I needed you the most you would turn your back against me I'm all alone here.
There is only my son and my wife who told me nothing but lies when Anubis was born it pains me so much it is killing me.
The truth is very painful it makes me want to die and I thought you would be to help me get though it but you and Isis are gone.
As Seth's eyes glowing red with rage when he finally realized it could make this pain go away by finding you no matter what he needed to do.

Fine my sister you want to run away from me then so be but I'll find you.
I'll find you both.
Then y/n you'll never leave me again for I know you'll never leave her alone.
As long you are here in Egypt I'll always know you are.
Y/n please come back.