Chapter 18 punishment

As Seth finished his duties he's  making his home where his wife Nephthys and his child Anubis would be waiting for him. In Seth's mind ( Why I do have to do so much work? I swear as I get back home I'm going to sleep in all day.)
When he suddenly remember of how Y/n was singing that one night as he was strolling though gardens but before he went back to join his wife. Seth heard her singing it was the most lovely singing he never heard before so he sat there near y/n's window to hear the rest of the song.
As y/n was singing out her heart out that night she was singing with emotion of love mixed with sadness like a goddess singing for a lost love one never to him again.
As Seth was about to leave he turn his head as y/n crying out tears for someone named Ben he was confused of who that was but his heart begin to hurt for her when she was crying but also he felt jealousy as well for this "Ben" person.
In his mind he's thinking (That night I was sitting by the window as she was finishing singing she'd started crying out tears once again calling out the name Ben. I wanted to check on her if she was well but I don't want my wife to think that I was going to cheat on her so I choose to leave her in y/n's sadness that night.
But I don't know who or what this Ben meant towards her back in her world but I hope it was nothing too serious. Perhaps when I get back home later at night I would have y/n sing for me the god of the war with my wife by my side as my son is hugging his mother in her arms that would be a lovely night for all of us.)
Seth was smiling at the idea as he's making his way to his chariot when all of a sudden one of his soldiers came in his way.
"My Lord my Lord please wait for me."
As the little soldier was making his way towards him. Seth rolled his eyes as he looked back down towards the soldier "What is so important for you to come and stop me as I was making my way home?"
"My Lord there has been terrible news happening at the temple." Said the soldier as he finally said the news.
Seth's eyes being to wide as fear was building up in his body.
"Did something happen to my wife and son?"
"No my Lord they are safe from harm. It's y/n My lord
The High Priestess has done something to her."
Seth looked enraged as he heard the news then he grabbed the young Soldier by his throat bring his face towards sets face "What do you mean something happened to her?"
"I do not know my Lord all I know is that Osiris is making his way back to the temple as we speak."
"You should have told me that before."
Seth then throw him on the ground as he made his way back to the chariot then he command the sand of the desert making into a chariot with horses as he made his way back home.
(In Seth's mind) "Y/n Please be safe don't try anything foolish don't be a hero just please let me see you again."
As Seth made his way back home in the dead night however the high priestess had other plans for y/n.

Y/n's turn:

Back at the temple
We were all called to joined together in the great hall where we eat during lunch and breakfast in the morning.
Layla and I  sat at the table in front of us but there was a cup filled with red wine but darker. This me very worried about she was planning tonight.
The high priestess had came in with two guards by her side then said
"My sisters I have great news not only did I find the traitor but I also found wonderful news of why the flowers are dying."
My eyes went wide and so did Layla we both look at each other back and forth, sweat dripping from her head's but I continue to keep a calm face but as she continued,
my heart sunk even deeper.
"My sisters I have just received news that Osiris is on his way right now, and yes he will be furious for what has happened to his beloved flowers but if we present him with the traitor he will forgive us and show marcy towards us now it is time to expose the traitor."
Then she began walking  through the walkways of the tables until she stopped at me looking directly at me but what she did next caught me by surprise she pointed at Layla who was sitting next to me. Layla looked scared as she was suddenly surrounded by male guards.
"Guards take her" as the high priestess said the guards did as she command by grabbing Layla's arms and twisting them both behind her back as they dragged her in front of everyone with The High Priestess. She had a knife hiding in her sleeve as I saw her hand. I ran towards the high priestess as I grabbed her hand with the knife in it, I shouted out at her "What is the meaning of all this madness?" The high priestess broke free from me as she pulled her hand as she shout at me as well. "Layla is the traitor she is the one who's been killing the flowers in the garden. The guards have been questioning all the servants and found out that only one who hasn't been in her Chambers at night was her in five days in a row. All servants must be in bed to have sleep but she was the only one who was not that is way she is the traitor."
I quickly pushed her back as she was making her way towards Layla to say "That is a damn lie you know it, you are so full of shit. Her eyes was filled with hate and rage as she turned around to slap me in my face.