Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please

After leaving Osiris from what he had said you were making your way back to your room to wait for Seth but you were a bit hungry so you went to the halls to get something to eat however while you were making your way many people were whispering enough for you to hear.
"Did you know that she was also killed by the high priestess ? I heard it was because y/n kiss Osiris on his lips and the high priestess saw that."
One of the man said as he talking to other man.
"I heard different. I was told that y/n was making love to his brother Lord Seth and the hight princess was only trying to make the temple pure again by getting rid of her."
As the other man whispers back at and forward soon the rest joined in whispering how things used to be right in the temple before you came along and now one of their own had died because of you.
They were already starting to get on your nerves but you couldn't do anything about it so you made your way towards the food and quickly grab the piece of bread and Apple as you were quickly making your way back to your room. But along the way there they continue to whisper to you how you brought misfortune and terrible to them all. Finally
You had enough of their bullshit whimpering to themselves acting as if you weren't there.
Sure it didn't bother you at first when the rumors started coming out between you and Seth and you being the favorite amongst the three favorite gods. That was a bit too much but hey what can you say it's not like it was a totally lie but still you lost your sister.
Best friends even though you two were together a short time but considering the amount of time you spend with each other you felt you were sisters together. Finally you completely turned around facing in front of them not aware of who was walking behind you.
"Listen up here folks no I am not a bringer of bad luck and no The High Priestess is not an innocent person you believe or hear from these f****** rumors as you heard from everyone else. I'll tell you the full truth since all of you are too much cowards to ask me yourselves." You were unaware that your hand  begin to ball up into fists as you were feel angry.
"So listen well all of you, the high priestess you once knew is long gone. She was long gone before I came here as she was blind for lust for a married man let alone for Isis's husband. How could she call herself the high priestess of Isis if she was after her husband ?."
They all silent as soon you said but it could also too because as soon you started shouting at them Seth was lending against the piller as he wanted to continue to listen to you.
(In Seth's mind)
*Oh my she looks so cute when Y/n's mad. She looks an angry cat hissing at all the dogs and she's right in the middle of it I have to admit that's very adorable but still how dare they speak ill matter towards my human.*

"And another thing I wasn't the only witness there.
Most of the ladies here now are afraid to speak what happened in the Great Hall but all you men want to point and judge me for what I did and not for what the high priest did.
Let me tell you what she did, she took my best friend for me my sister, who was the only one here who welcomed me here and made me feel like I was at home.
I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of being alone and Layla was the only one who didn't make me feel like I was a freak. While all of you men are here pointing fingers at me, let me put you in my position from where I stand how would you like if everyone you knew and loved died in front of you and you couldn't do anything about it. Then the others saying it was all your fault you would be probably think maybe they are right. How would feel if all of you suffered the same Faith as I did ?!"
Everyone was silence as soon as you said that as you were crying but tears but normal tears which shocked you.
( what in the hell is going on why are they crying out tears now?)

They were silenced because they knew you were right, although they were all slaves and serve the Gods in the human Realm they did know what it feels like to lose someone family, friends, lovers, and even children.
The cruel life in Egypt in a slave's eyes has never been one peaceful everyone would take advantage of each other of kindness or just pure greed or the children were being sold by their own parents only for money to fulfill their own greed. All the men's eyes slowly look down to the ground at their feet and shame as you told them those words.
Seth the God of War had finally heard enough as he slowly approached you behind your back and slowly put his hand on your shoulder you were startled by his touch and quickly turned around to see him as you were still crying.