chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3

Anubis had been waiting for you while he was pacing back and forward in his room wondering if you were not too tried for you sing him because after all you were with Osiris in the garden all day and it was already night so he would understand if you went to sleep away the night.
But you were watching Anubis go and back forward as you could tell that he was thinking deeply into his thoughts so you wanted to surprise for a bit so you had carefully walked up slowly to his back to tickle him as hard as you could.
He had stopped walking for a moment as he was wondering if you already went to bed but he quickly gave out a yell from you ticking him.

Anubis:"Y/n you had scared me !! You're so mean."
He said as he was blushing from me putting my hands on his body as I was still ticking on his belly but I had said to him
"Oh come on,you know it's funny though and I wanted to see you after I was done with all my work."

Anubis:"Ohhh by the way I heard you were working with Osiris into helping rebuilding his garden. Are you and him making more beautiful then before ?"
He asked with an smile on his face while he was looking up at you.

Y/n:"As much I would love to tell you about my boring work,I would really like to sing to you instead."

Anubis:"Fine have it your way but next time you have to tell me everything ok promise me ?"
Then he was trying to look over my shoulder for moment then looked back me.

"My father told me he was on his way to come and get you for me. But where is he ?

I tilted my head a little at him before I answered him.

Y/n:"Your father wanted to go and check on your mother for bit but he wanted me to let you know that you are supposed to go to bed right now."

Anubis:"That's fine as long you are here with me."

His eyes filled with happiness as I mentioned to him, he pulled me along as he was making his way to his bed because he wants me to tuck him.
He slowly laid down on his side while looking at me as I still held his hand then I began to sing to him once again with the same song I had once sing to him from before.

Remember me,thought I have to say goodbye

Remember me,don't let it make you cry

For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart

I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart

Remember me,though I have to travel far

Remember me,each time you hear a sad guitar

Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again,remember me

Anubis was taken back of how well you were sing to him and wonder if you were ever going to be a mother then you would be a wonderful mother to your child.

Y/n: If you close your eyes and let the music play,
Keep our love alive, I'll never fade away
If you close your eyes and let the music play
Keep our love alive, I'll never fade away

Remember me, for I will soon be gone

Remember me and let the love we have live on
And know that I'm with you the only that I can be
So,until you're in my arms again
Remember me.