chapter 2 a new world

Y/N woke up and noticed that you were on a bed with different clothes in a some kind of temple "what happened to me ?" you thought "I'm pretty sure I was dying where the hell am I ?" "Good you're awake I feared that you wouldn't wake up anymore." You turned and saw a beautiful familiar woman she handed her a glass of water" thank you I said but do you mind if I ask where am I" You asked politely "you are the Temple of Osiris

in your mind you are thinking holy shit has to be a dream I thought "may I ask who you are" I thought you knew child I am Iris god of magic wife to Osiris God of life" I knew it I knew she's familiar she's from the manga I was reading ( from that manga ENNEAD by Mojito)that was last thought in my mind before I died. I was reincarnated in my favorite one all the manga.

"my apologies forgive me I didn't recognize you. allow me to introduce myself my name is Y/N M/N L/N." as you bowed your head

"I found you near the river you are unconscious so I brought you to the temple to heal you" "thank you for that madam" "please darling call me Iris you are welcome to stay here as long as you need" for the sake of the storyline you accepted "thank you I will try to be as much help for you" "that's very kind of you child."

Iris felt the need to help you as soon she saw you. "Now then let's go to my home I'm sure you will love Retur." In her mind she was glad you had agreed to come with her sure she still had many questions for you after all how you came here was different. The sun god Ra had told Isis to go visit the temple of Osiris to heal some humans and Isis thought nothing of it and obeyed her. Only after 3 days from heal humans she was walking near the Nile river she saw you unconscious but still breathing so she ask help from the other helpers from the temple. "Who is young women and where did she came from?". perhaps all her questions would be answered when she would reach to Retur.