chapter 39 fight for what you believe in

Fighting against Sekhmet is very hard to keep up all the time spending time with her, practicing sport fighting and combat training, as well as hunting and spear fighting.

The more time I spent with Sekhmet fighting her, learning how to defend myself against her attacks would only give the message of how she would make fun of me for failing.

Sekhmet would taunt me about how much I had failed in a simple counterattack to bring her down and she would throw me against the walls in the ring where we would train.

Sekhmet made me pick out a weapon for me to train with in case I would go against it in battle, so I chose a scythe.

Using this scythe it's very easy to use but Sekhmet hit, kicked, and threw me all the time it felt terrible and painful

Forget the blade. The handle is useful on its own. I could thrust like a spear or hit my opponent with it I could also do a spinning sweep
Sekhmet made me swing the scythe through with the sweep in a tornado-like motion.
Good for defense however Sekhmet always managed to avoid my attacks towards her or she hits me right in my face after she gets my scythe away from me.

Today was no different for me as Sekhmet was once again throwing me against the damn walls again when she came running towards me to kick me down but I manage to block her kick with my arms then I threw her leg back.
I manage to roll on my back to get the scythe once again to use against herself.

Sekhmet laughed at me with my silly attempt to strike her down as I was walking around her in a circle away from me she started to walk towards me again but I decided to channel my powers into the scythe to make it more powerful than her just so I hit at her feet to bring her down.

I had to sweep my leg at her as she blocked it I then pulled the scythe up in a C to hit her in the face with the back of the handle.
Sekhmet went down quickly as I pointed the blade at her neck so she could stay down.
Sekhmet laughed out loud as she was still on the ground, giggling because I had finally brought her down, for some reason, it pissed me off.

Sekhmet: "I'm finally seeing the results of your skills Y/n. You're very good at how you're learning very quickly but you are still lacking in much more.

You're doing well but you are still lacking.
What's holding you back ?"

I let her get back again as I walked away to sit down away from her.

But she's right I'm so focused on I'm trying so hard to win that I'll lose the fight against Sekhmet and if I keep this up I'm for sure will lose the fight against that green bald bastard.

Sekhmet walked over to me, she put her arm around my shoulder to talk to me or at least I thought she wanted to.

She pulled me by my neck to throw me back into the ring as she changed at me again and I had to move out of the way from her.
My weapon was away from me so I had to fight her hand-hand combat.

She threw a right hard fist at me but I blocked it with my right arm and kicked her hard enough to get her away from me.
She ran out to me to pull me hard very hard so she managed to pin me down on the ground with her on top of me.

Sekhmet: "You see, even now you are on your back so what do you think he will do to you huh?
He'll have his way with Seth but he'll make you watch before he kills you then you will never save him or Anubis.
Is that what you want, for Osiris to win after everything you had done to stop?
Will you not avenge the death of your friend whom you failed to protect ?"

Y/n:" Shut up Sekhmet!"

*Sekhmet point of view*

Y/n's eyes became red like blood as she threw me away from her but I stood up again as I saw how beautiful she was becoming.