chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy

Well the first thing I did that I woke up and made my way down into the house I noticed there was some change of clothes for me I guess this is where the other female worshippers are wearing so I better hurry up otherwise I'm going to be late.

( This is what you are wearing)

As I was making way down the halls of the temple there other

Temple worshippers but they were all of them are females. Layla was there to she up in front so I went towards her to stand next to her.
Hey Layla did you get get some sleep last night ? Yes I did now please be quiet we're going to get in trouble. You two up in the front quiet down the high priestess will now speak.

today we are not strangers but sisters mothers Daughters to Iris goddess of magic she who has taught us to let go of our sorrows our rage, our pain, our Revenge, towards those who had harmed us

Today we are reborn anew, we together will train and learn the ways that Iris wants us to we must be together and fight together and nothing will stand in our way young old it does not matter life here is all the same and we must protect and respect each other also love one another Iris loves us as a mother so we must put away our differences in order to embrace our nature that will lead us down the path of our goddess is showing us. Even then we are gone death will not separate us we will be joined again in the afterlife and there we will be sisters again. All the women cheered thought the temple even Layla was very excited from the hight priestess's speech after the high priestess left the other worshipers were divided into three groups one would take care of the gardens one was taken the farming and the others will go into the middle of the temple and take care of the flower beds I went with Layla to take care of the flower beds along with others.

Wow this place is unbelievable it's like a Paradise I never seen a garden like this before it's amazing I'm glad I live here no don't be silly and don't be standing there either help me we need to get rid of the weeds oh right sorry I'm still new ...

Wow this place is unbelievable it's like a Paradise I never seen a garden like this before it's amazing I'm glad I live here no don't be silly and don't be standing there either help me we need to get rid of the weeds oh right sorry I'm still new here as we all are as you and her began plucking the weeds out you noticed that some of the females were were pouring some kind of liquid around the flowers
Layla where are they doing there are they trying to kill the plants no Osiris made this sort of liquid to kill the plants meaning the weeds I mean Oh I thought they were trying to kill the flowers oh heavens no you Osiris is too busy with his duties and Iris as well they cannot both manage the gardens or the flower beds so Osiris made this liquid to kill the weeds but we must only use a little if we add too much the flowers will die one time a server pour too much and the whole flower bed died oh my that sounds terrible yes she was punished after that how was she punished she had to stand on her knees for more than 3 hours that sounds painful it is but she was an example for all of us if we were to make that same mistake as her well now I know not to do as you and her were with me were spreading out the water and plucking the weeds at the same time you notice that Isis and Osiris was walking down the path towards you.
(Thinking in you head)

Last night I came up with a plan for Osiris I need to draw his attention towards me to win his trust I must find something like a a hobby anything that has his interest in then I have to find out who takes care of his Forbidden Garden cuz I know he can't always take care of it he has to trust someone with higher authority than us the humans maybe he puts his trust with a human I just need to find out who before I find a way to kill the flowers. There's no way he can to his work and take his garden at the same so he must put his all his trust to a human maybe a female so I have to find out who.

Both you Layla had bowed you heads as well as the other worshippers in the garden did as well you noticed that the high priestess was there too but why
High priestess come forward the high priest sister forward and bowed her head yes Osiris the garden here has been very beautiful it represents my love towards my wife you and the other Temple worshipers have done extremely well I shall reward you all later on the day thank you your majesty it has been an honor as Iris and Osiris was about to turn to leave Iris turned her over her shoulder and looked at you and said oh and by the way will you come by by my room later I wish to have something to discuss with you privately yes my goddess you said as I was turned back to walk away with her husband Osiris had looked at her and she looked sad my love what is wrong it is nothing when I first met her she called me Iris and I felt very warm and she did and now that she's here and being trained with the others I feel that I will become distant from her it's strange I've never been so close to humans I love them but never been so close hopefully the friendship I had made between us won't go away don't worry my love if she is truly your friend she won't do that however how about we solve this how so how about if I give her lessons of growing things in the garden personally and you can teach her about healing as well what does Splendid idea thank you Osiris that's why I love you

Osiris point of view
(Oh no Iris I'm only doing this for myself that woman you seem very close to it's very strange has caught my interest she seems to notice every detail into the temple and when she looks at me she looks at me with not with fear but with cautious as if she knows the real me I must say humans have never looked at me that way so I'm very curious and would like to ask her questions about herself and her world)
After they both left you noticed that the high priestess was looking at Osiris the entire time as he was leaving you couldn't help but notice that she had Love In Her Eyes as if she was in love with Osiris.
No way this too good to be true but I don't have any evidence to show that she does but I'll have to keep an eye on her. As the day went on me and the woman here were busy taking care of the temple then after that we made our to the eating hell to take a break from outside. Layla was talking to you about how her life was very hard They grew some of their own food and traded in the villages for the food and goods they could not produce.Family life was important to Egyptians. Parents arranged their children's marriages. There was no formal marriage, the parents simply agreed that their children should be together and so the two children 'start a new house' together. Girls would marry at the age of 12 and boys from about the age of 14. So Layla didn't want marry so young so she ran away from her home to make up here so she was here for almost here 11 years now. That was amazing but also was hard for her she's very brave as all of us had finally done eating I was later taken to the goddess room to talk her you were thinking.
( Oh man what I'm going to do Isis is so love with her husband how I'm going to get her to see that he's such as asshole I swear I will make his life a living hell. )