Chapter 15 good night child

Anubis still standing in front of us then I had an idea what if I could simply distracted him by telling him we were on our way doing some temple work that would be great.
However before I could say a word Anubis out of nowhere started to cry in front of me with his head up high then he came running towards me, putting his hands rounded my hips saying he was sorry for not helping me soon but I was completely confused of what the hell was he talking about ? I grabbed him by his shoulders to make him face me to asked him "Anubis what are you talking out about? And why are you crying so much?"
"I had saw what happened to you, your back was covered in blood and she was crying behind you as the guards took you away."
(He saw me!! Oh Aunbis I'm so sorry honey I didn't want you to see that oh god what do I now?)
"Listen to me ok I'm fine now ok I'm well enough to get out of bed now to work again and besides Layla will there to help me sweetie ok so don't worry about it. But can I ask a quick question why are you in bed yet when its this late at night?"
I had asked anubis as he quickly stopped crying only to look at me and said "You weren't awake so I was so worried that you might've die so I waited for you to come out of your room." So that's why he's here for a minute there I was worried.

Layla was waving behind Anubis's back trying to sign me on what to do next she looked really worried for the the both of us

Layla was waving behind Anubis's back trying to sign me on what to do next she looked really worried for the the both of us. So I quickly said
"Anubis we are going to do some work at the back of the temple so we have to go now but as you can see I'm fine well enough so you don't have to worry anymore so you can go back to bed now ok honey."
" No not yet I want you to put me to sleep right now!"

What did he just say ? "I'm sorry Anubis but why do you me to do it you should be asking your mother Nephthys

What did he just say ? "I'm sorry Anubis but why do you me to do it you should be asking your mother Nephthys. I can't do that my lord."
"Please don't call me that call Anubis like you were doing. I
feel when you do that we are closer together as friends."
I felt so happy that he wanted me to be his friend but I don't know. Seth wil be so piss off if I make his son cry here and Nephthys will ask questions for what me and Layla are doing at night.
"Ok I will but give me a minute and I'll meet you in your room alright."
Aunbis look at me to smiled as he's filled with joy so much he ran to back his room but quickly turned around to say "Please come quickly and sing me a song too."
As he left the halls I quickly turned at Layla to tell her " Layla we are still doing the plan but just in case go back to my room and wait for me there I'll come back to get after I put him to sleep ok."
Layla still worried but she knew she had no choice so she quickly said "Fine but move quickly we don't have much time."
"Don't worry I will."as I told her she quickly picked up the bag and went to my room.
Then I went to Anubis was there in his bed sitting on the edge of his bed waiting for me to tuck him in as I made my way towards him he went under the covers smiling as I  tucked in him quickly. I ask  directly to Anubis.
"You know I'm only a servant I'm not allowed to do this."
"I know but you're the only one who likes talking to me and you play pranks like my father and sometimes I wonder back in your world were you like this too?" Oh yes when children come where I was working sometimes they will cry and I'll be right there to to help them cheer them up make them laugh again really it was delight."
Anubis said but he quickly looked at me with Envy in his eyes "I don't mean to sound rude but I'm quite jealous of them."
"You don't have to be I'm not so sure how to go back to my world but even if I did I would choose to stay here with everyone."
"You call yourself a servant but to me you're like more of an aunt and I really like that."
"That sounds great Anubis however it is late and you have to go to bed."
"I know I know but before I do could you sing me a lullaby please for me."
" I know one from somewhere here it goes this is called (remember me) so that way if you ever feel lonely you can sing this song and when you do you'll remember me or in case of anything happens to me."
"But nothing will happen to you I'll make sure of it even my father will make sure nothing happens to you." Anubis said with joy filling with his words as I looked back at with sad eyes.

( Anubis I'm about to do something very terrible it could lead me to my death but for the time I spent here with you with your father and with everyone else except Osiris I just want to let you know it was a wonderful blessing for me and I hope you'll remember me.)

Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For ever if I'm far away
I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me
Though I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you
The only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again
Remember me
He was slowly closing his eyes as I was finally coming to the end of the song he quickly whisper to me "Please don't go anywhere stay here forever."
Then he was sleeping away I couldn't help but wonder of why he said he would take care of me or Seth will too.
(But still I have to go now Anubis when you wake up I won't be here to see you in the morning but soon I will making some changes round here it will be just some changes but soon theses changes will help us in the future for all of us I promise.)

(This song is wonderful. I love it.)